Company Paying-Where To Live?

Hey Tangerine, I'm just questioning whether some of these posts are real or fabricated!!! Anywho, I have nothing against toads so I won't be offended by your quip...

Sappho, it just took me a little longer than I hoped to get here:)

Thanks for all of the helpful posts. We are actively looking this week and appreciate any input.

Belgrano R is also very nice, residential, safe and clean.

try with google images or earth to have an idea too. Personally I prefer more Palermo, from Pueyrredon up to el Rosedal (Avenida Juan B Justo), at or near Avenida Libertador. Good access to main avenues and highways, plus convinient to public transportation, lots kinds of shops nearby and close to night and cultural life. And relatively a safe area.

Reactions: jb5
Hope you`re planning to pay big bucks to the employees..recent newspaper reports that there is zero unemployment at middle class prfessional level so you`ll need to pay high to poach those employees from other companies.
Anyhow welcome to the BsAs party..there`s still some drinks left at the back of the cupboard but many of the guests are leaving already.

I don't think it would be very pleasant working and living in Puerto Madero. It's quite barren, esp. in winter, and there's nothing there for kids (I don't know if that's applicable).

We want to pay employees well. How much should a software developer make to be well paid?

Today we saw atlas we liked. Las Canitas, the Armenia area of Palermo, parts of Recoleta. Tomorrow we'll see Belgrano.

All thoughts still appreciated.

Oh jb5 - I hope you are prepared for all the headaches involved with doing business here.

Would definitely recommend looking around the Canitas/Belgrano border. Nice highrises along Libertador and if you want a house, there are some absolutely spectacular ones for rent between LM Campos and Cabildo and Maure to Lacroze. I saw a couple on Gorostiaga for rent that looked gorgeous from the street level.

fifs2 said:
Hope you`re planning to pay big bucks to the employees..recent newspaper reports that there is zero unemployment at middle class prfessional level so you`ll need to pay high to poach those employees from other companies.
Anyhow welcome to the BsAs party..there`s still some drinks left at the back of the cupboard but many of the guests are leaving already.
I would seriously question those statistics.

Back