concerning jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtwells

Registered
We need a few more job recruiters. We work for companies such as FedEx, McAfee, and Motorola. This is a great opportunity and the salary is excellent . Native English speakers are encouraged to reply to this post. I have been working there for about 6 months and I love it. I consider myself EXTREMELY lucky to have found this job here in Argentina.
I don't want to give my email address out here, so just reply and we will get in contact somehow. If you don't want to get stuck in a call center or English school, this is your chance.

I would like to use this opportunity to remind people of the scam that's often played in Argentina. Basicly it goes like this, you see this advertisement promising you a good job with a good salary and you call the place and yes the people there show interest in hireing you and ask you to come for an interview. At the end of the interview you are asked to pay an application fee and that's the last you ever hear of this alleged job. Not saying that this is the case here but then again it very well could be.

not a scam. a real job. this just seems like a good place to find an English speaker. i found this site long ago, and i dont post often but i read pretty frequently, and im sure there are a few people here who are capable and would greatly appreciate a chance to work.
i do, however, understand that you have to be somewhat leary about this type of thing.

I am interested, please send me a private note.
Cheers,
Ernie Reid

Mr. Wells,
Please contact me about this exciting opportunity you posted.
Thank you,
Grayson

I'm interested to learn about your offer. Please contact me.
Thank you
Ferchu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back