concerning jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect to be in Buenos Aires within the month. Please send more information about the job to my email. Thanks

Hello,

I am presently living in Florida and I am planning on relocating to Argentina within the next month. I would like to find out about employment in the area. Please send me any information that you deem critical....Thank you!

Mark

Hi, name is Joseph Sacra. I am moving to Buenos Aires in August and really need to find work. I graduated from the University of Houston with a marketing degree, and a certificate from the prestigious Program of Entreprenuership and Innovation. I work very hard, am personable, and intelligent. I am moving to Buenos Aires because I want to, and need to find work. If you need a resume or anything else, let me know. Please respond.
Sincerely,
Joseph Sacra

Hi, my name is Jay Chavez and I am extreemly interested in this opportunity. I have been living in BA for almost two years and am extreemly familiar with how things work in this market. Please contact me if you are still looking for someone.

Ms Wells, I´m a journalist by trade. Having become father to a beautiful son recently I would like to upgrade my salary. Let me know if you´re interested.
[email protected]

Hello,
We are looking for a young patient and kind woman english or american who could help us with our son of 1 year and half old.
Few hours a day, to take him from garden at 14:00 and play with him, have a lunch,
play and walk when the weather allow.
We live in Buenos Aires, Barrio Flores,
BRGDS
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back