Cool Commies... Che Guevara As Fashion Chic

Always amazed of the ignorance of people. Anyone wearing a Che shirt should be ashamed. Left leaning govt throughout the world is reason why this world is in the mess its in.....look at argentina ....look at the U.s. And those who complain about Fox News? Thank god we have Fox News to expose the ridiculousness of our govt. Shame on us for electing obama......I know I'm off the subject, but......

Yes thank god for Fox News, it was headline news itself during the charlie hebdo in the UK for having so called expert saying that there are no-go cities in the uk for non-muslims and muslim police who beat people who dont confirm to muslim dress. Truely astonishing ignorance.

I do not know why people get all annoyed about that t-shirt.

We see people wearing USA t-shirt which ironically is one of the most murderer states in human history, killing every year thousands of infants, woman and teenagers in the name of "freedom" and no body complains.
How did we miss you? Please send co ordinates asap.

douche.jpg

Always amazed of the ignorance of people. Anyone wearing a Che shirt should be ashamed. Left leaning govt throughout the world is reason why this world is in the mess its in.....look at argentina ....look at the U.s. And those who complain about Fox News? Thank god we have Fox News to expose the ridiculousness of our govt. Shame on us for electing obama......I know I'm off the subject, but......

:lol:

Back