Corona Virus May Hit Argentina Hard

When will Argentina see its first Corona Virus case?

• This week

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • This month (January)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • After January

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Never

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
Boring sh*t. Wake me up when the Corona virus reaches even 50% of the death counts of the flu. (That's about 250,000 per year.)

Now Chinese news media reports the whistleblower doctor who provided info on coronavirus is not dead from the virus, just ill. The wonders of government! LOOK, I CAN WALK!
UPDATE: Today BBC is reporting the doctor is dead. It's like Whack-A-Mole.

Maybe the first Argentine with Corona Virus: (but not in Argentina)

Princess Cruises, which is part of Carnival Corp. CCL, -2.42%, confirmed there are 41 new confirmed cases of coronavirus on its Diamond Princess ship in Yokohama, Japan. Of that group, 21 are from Japan, eight from the U.S., five from Australia, five from Canada, one from Argentina and one from the United Kingdom, a spokesperson said Thursday. The remaining patients will be quarantined until Feb. 19.

..." The U.S. has sent nearly 18 million tons of privately donated supplies, including masks and hospital gowns, to Wuhan. " ...

From abcNews

Working overtime, extra workload????

Iz

Last edited:
“The story in the media is evolving faster than the pathogen”

I find this a shocking precedent the setting up of forced quarantine camps in China . I believe that the USA will implement this as well if the corona virus becomes more virulent . I am not in favour of these camps as they are a breeding ground for disease as well as creating the conditions for an early death ,

The world is becoming like a police state and the Corona Virus is rapidly creating this .

As expected, the virus is spreading to other countries. The question that remains to be answered is how serious will it get, especially if the actual number of deaths has not been accurately reported.

This video was posted three days ago:

The world is becoming like a police state and the Corona Virus is rapidly creating this .

China was already considered a police state by freedom loving people prior to the outbreak of the virus, but I agree that "police state" tactics are just beginning to be employed by other governments who have been waiting for an opportunity like this to follow suit and implement greater controls over individual citizens...in the name of combating the virus.

PS: Never let a crisis go to waste....

Last edited:
While certainly undeserving of a five star rating, the movie FLU (2013) was "fun" to watch (dubbed in Spanish with Spanish subtitles) last night on Netflix.

Here's the trailer in English:

PS: At the end of the movie, I half expected to see a notice that read: "Coming soon, to a community near you."

Last edited:
Back