Corona Virus May Hit Argentina Hard

When will Argentina see its first Corona Virus case?

• This week

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • This month (January)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • After January

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Never

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
This imho will be the watershed moment of our lives. I believe that within one month all international flights will be stalled. I am not a doomsayer but this event has all the signs of causing the death of millions worldwide and a great depression that even surpasses the last great depression. I hope I am wrong .

This imho will be the watershed moment of our lives. I believe that within one month all international flights will be stalled. I am not a doomsayer but this event has all the signs of causing the death of millions worldwide and a great depression that even surpasses the last great depression. I hope I am wrong .
Mr. 'Perry' speaks with forked tongue when he says 'imho'.

This is a wait and see situation at the moment. Unfortunately it is outside of China but that also now grants the opportunity for first world medicine and science. China is not a first world country and the Chinese government is notorious for not being forthcoming or honest. Now first world science has a chance to evaluate this virus and work with it. Which is a far cry from Chinese science and a real scientific process can now be applied to this situation. Scientific process is critical right now as is containment so it is a wait and see at the moment. What are we really dealing with? However I am still preping and will continue to do so as panic and ignorance could prove to be more fatal than this virus. Time will tell.

Mr. 'Perry' speaks with forked tongue when he says 'imho'.

Problem with many people is that they cannot face reality and live in a permanent state of denial while Rome burns around them. Caribbean coooooool you have since the beginning downplayed the seriousness of this once in a century event . Now with Europe on the verge of being locked down its seems futile to deny how serious this is and how it can impact all our lives. South America is not looking so bad now in Patagonia or somewhere remote in the andes.

And Alex Jones too. He is reveling in this outbreak.

I haven't heard what he has said about the epidemic (I can't stand raspy voices), but I doubt he is jubilant about or reveling in this outbreak.

Please provide any links that show him doing so.

I am well aware of the fact that he has been warning about the goals of the NWO and the dangers of vaccines as well as 5G technology for many years

It's the Globalists trying to rule the world. Never forget. Buy my stuff.

Well, perhaps it is....

And they don't want us to buy their stuff (health promoting supplements like Jones does).

They just want us to get in line (follow their orders).

And take our medicine (vaccines).

Which aren't necessarily designed to "save" (or protect) us.

Please watch this video and then, if you still want, make all the sarcastic comments your heart desires.

Problem with many people is that they cannot face reality and live in a permanent state of denial while Rome burns around them. Caribbean coooooool you have since the beginning downplayed the seriousness of this once in a century event . Now with Europe on the verge of being locked down its seems futile to deny how serious this is and how it can impact all our lives. South America is not looking so bad now in Patagonia or somewhere remote in the andes.
Ah Sr. Perry...you used the operative word....futile!

Some recent developments (including reduced virus control):

But it's just like the flu, right?

Back