Corona Virus May Hit Argentina Hard

When will Argentina see its first Corona Virus case?

• This week

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • This month (January)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • After January

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Never

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
On a related note, Florida is noted by its largely moronic population.

Where else would you see people electing a indicted felon as Governor (Republican), and elderly citizens attending a Trump rally against the government. Seated on wheelchairs provided by the Federal Government.

Speaking of Darwin awards; despite the WHO having said for weeks that covid can be aerosolised with high pressure equipment in hospitals specifically, I see the local police Dept spraying down the outside of the station with pressure washers, no soap or bleach, just high pressure water... What could possibly go wrong ... :x

Airborne mist spray all over and elderly people walking through it as they 'clean'

The county I live in here in Florida has only tested 9 people so far. Many people do not think the virus is really a thing yet. We are having a large spike in "flu" cases though. They did not want to frighten away the tourists so officials keep everything open. . We even had an election on Tue. On the plus side I went to the grocery store yesterday which was nearly empty and fully stocked. It is going to get very bad here in a few weeks. I was supposed to arrive BA a few days ago. oh well. Stay safe.

Word is total quarantine in Argentina starts in days... like 2 days I just heard this so it needs to be verified as reality. To busy no time check on this at the moment. But somebody I work with just told me they are going shopping right now because of this.

I do not know any flu that kills 475 people in a day in a country of the population of Italy . These figures are at least 16 times worse than a normal flu season

The official death toll in Italy as of today is alarming to say the least.

As just reported on TN News...the mandatory quarantine begins tonight at midnight.

As just reported on TN News...the mandatory quarantine begins tonight at midnight.

Also reported here fyi :

What are the specific rules as my Spanish sucks and I'm watching the news, but can only understand portions and not specifics. THANK YOU

"
Según detallaron a LA NACION , esto significa que nadie puede moverse de su casa. Durante ese periodo, solo se podrá salir a las farmacias y para comprar comidas cerca de la casa.

Serán acusadas de delito contra la salud pública aquellas personas que sean interceptadas fuera de sus casas sin causal. Se procederá a la detención y secuestro de vehículo si se mueve por esa vía.

Tantos las Fuerzas Armadas federales como las policías provinciales y locales serán las encargadas de controlar el cumplimiento del aislamiento"

From la nación article, below:

Basically you can only go out to farmacy and food shopping. The rules will be enforced by both the police and military.

I suspect clearer rules tba soon.

Be safe guys!

Last edited:
Back