Corona Virus May Hit Argentina Hard

When will Argentina see its first Corona Virus case?

• This week

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • This month (January)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • After January

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Never

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
This is probably just a cover story. We'll probably never know for sure but it may have originated in a Bio-weapons Research Lab:
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/26/coronavirus-link-china-biowarfare-program-possible/
As a lifelong Washington veteran, I would not believe the Washington Times if it said it was daytime at noon. Considering that it is owned by Sun Myung Moon's organization.

But I must admit, conspiracy theories are SO much more fun than reality....! Keep them coming, Moonies....!

Last edited:
As a lifelong Washington veteran, I would not believe the Washington Times if it said it was daytime at noon. Considering that it is owned by Sun Myung Moon's organization.

But I must admit, conspiracy theories are SO much more fun than reality....! Keep them coming, Moonies....!
I'm sorry but I stopped reading after "lifelong Washington veteran"...

Even if the outbreak of the Coronavirus was not the result of a deliberate act by any government or sinister organization, if it turns into a world wide pandemic that kills millions of people by the time it "runs it's course" and/or a vaccine is developed, those who would like to see a dramatic reduction of the world's population (including mega rich "humanitarians") will no doubt be hoping for (if not funding) the next one.

Even if the outbreak of the Coronavirus was not the result of a deliberate act by any government or sinister organization, if it turns into a world wide pandemic that kills millions of people by the time it "runs it's course" and/or a vaccine is developed, those who would like to see a dramatic reduction of the world's population (including mega rich "humanitarians") will no doubt be hoping for (if not funding) the next one.

this could be an addendum to mein kampf but what other value is questionable.

And even if a vaccine is created which could halt the spread of the Coronavirus, how likely is it to contain any substances (mercury, e.g.) which, in the long run, might/would also be detrimental to human health?

Can anyone think of a mega-rich proponent of mass vaccination who is also an extremely high profile advocate of world wide population reduction?

I'm just microcurious...

That was my reaction! Is he implying that Steve is a Nazi?!?!? That's definitely NOT cool...

I'd say it's a bit early to run out of arguments and start flinging shit like monkeys. But that's just me.

Steve makes perfect sense and demonstrates to be well versed in human nature. Political and/or economical afiliation or religion makes no difference.

Iz

That was my reaction! Is he implying that Steve is a Nazi?!?!? That's definitely NOT cool...

It's alright. Everybody calm down.

Anyone with the ability to read and reason will be able to see that I am not advocating deliberate population reduction though the surreptitious launch of a super virus and I have not yet seen any evidence to conclude this has happened with the Corona virus.

That being said, there are rich and powerful people in the world who I suspect would not be sorry to see something like this happen, while also believing that they will never be exposed to it.

Those with keen powers of observation might have already noticed that the post that Iz and NeoWonk are referring tiodid not include the brackets which would have identified me as the author of the quote.

Perhaps that's because the same member has already made two posts in this thread which were replies to posts i had made and both replies were deleted by the administrator. I understand why the administrator deleted the posts, but I did not request it.

I hope the latest one remains visible for all to read.

I've been posting here since July of 2006 and Ii make an effort not to personally insult anyone (including geezers), though it's clear that some members are (or at least act) insulted when others disagree with them.

PS: I don't consider referring to another expat who is almost 70 (or over that hurdle) as a "geezer" as an insult...since I is one...

Sadly in reality when you put Mate in the mix and the so far estimated 14 day incubation period. A few infected folks in Argentina and some Mate could bring Argentina to its knees in a matter of 2 months I would estimate. In BA and South America, it would be compounded as Mate would prove to be a huge catalyst a perfect storm so to say. Just my thoughts.

In my opinion, this is by far the best post in this thread (including all of mine).

Since I first read this I've learned that it is possible to spread the disease well before he onset of physical symptoms.

That means that, even if there wasn't a plane full of folks sneezing and coughing during Jeff's 16 hours flight from Asia to BA, it's quite possible none of them were infected with the Coronavirus, while others with no symptoms were spreading the virus.

He didn't say he actually flew from China to BA, so who knows at this point how great the change anyone on board has been exposed. Perhaps none whatsoever, but that was just one flight...

If and when the virus is detected in Argentina, whet will happen next will depend on how bad it's impact has already been felt in other parts of the world. If the mortality rate is high where the virus has spread, well see a rush to the stores to buy as much as possible to try to weather the storm.

At some point (perhaps in less than a week) the stores will probably be looted and people carrying groceries will be attacked in the streets, including the looters

If anyone wants to call this "prediction" fear mongering or stupid, please feel free to do so.

I think it would extremely unwise not to prepare for the worst by stocking up on at least a months worth off supplies ASAP.

If nothing bad happens, at least you won't have to buy any of those items for a month.

If it does, those who didn't prepare will be the ones calling themselves stupid.

Back