Corona Virus May Hit Argentina Hard

When will Argentina see its first Corona Virus case?

• This week

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • This month (January)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • After January

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Never

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
I think this is a mental condition. Inability to understand when it is appropriate to take money and when it is not appropriate.
You mean the same kind of mental condition Cuban leaders and their supporters have, thinking it's ok for Cuba (and I'm referring to in general, not in this situation) to send doctors abroad and keep the vast majority of what they're paid? That sound exactly like what you're talking about: the inability to understand when it's appropriate to take money and when it is not appropriate.

Looking out our front window, many more people out and about today. More cars too.
There are no cases of corona in La Plata. Locals are thinking of closing roads leading in and out.

It is an inability to understand that people can do something for free and out of compassion. Regardless of the political and social system.

I am sure many of the ex-pats here do such things on a regular basis. Let not your left hand know what your right hand is doing.

It is an inability to understand that people can do something for free and out of compassion. Regardless of the political and social system.

Should Italy accept and be grateful for the help? Sure. They definitely need it. But I'm skeptical countries like Cuba and Russia are sending aid to Italy purely out of compassion. Nothing is ever "free."

I understand that people can do something for free and out of compassion. I have a hard time understanding that countries with horrible records of human rights abuses are doing something out of compassion.

If it was the democratic government of Norway sending doctors, I'd be able to believe it. The dictatorship of Cuba, not so much.

Any news on when they will let foreigners back into the country?

Any news on when they will let foreigners back into the country?
Forget it, they just closed the borders and they didn’t shut down the airports yet.
If you want to guess, spring begins the 21 of September.

Back