Corona Virus May Hit Argentina Hard

When will Argentina see its first Corona Virus case?

• This week

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • This month (January)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • After January

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Never

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

Bajo_cero2

Registered
The problem with basing those graphs on official Covid-19 figures is that countries are testing and counting differently. Plus the graphs on that website are over a week out of date.

The only way to compare countries' performance will be by excess mortality, but those statistics are even more out of date, the best I found is https://www.ft.com/content/a26fbf7e-48f8-11ea-aeb3-955839e06441 but it doesn't include Argentina.
I don find it accurate. Labor, driving, saturday night at Villa Gessell with rugbiers deaths are zero now because people stays at home.
The only way to have an idea is on closed cases. Death, recovered and a rule of 3.
At https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ they give you this info.

FrankPintor

Registered
Has anyone downloaded the "Cuidar" application to their phone? I did, it asks for a photo of my DNI (foreign and expired, waiting on a new one), says there's an error, and when I try to enter the information manually it says the DNI and process number are not associated.
Just to follow up on this, about a week ago I got an SMS with the "numero de tramite" for my new DNI (applied for in November last year, this is par for the course...).

I entered this number in the Cuidar app, and also in the Correos DNI tracker every day without getting a result until today, when I got a hit! The DNI has been received by the post office, and it's in a processing centre today.

It will go to our old address of course, but never mind, maybe we can recover it from there, or if not from the office in Jujuy.

I was even able to enter my details in the Cuidar app (which I believe is now mandatory if you want to apply for a salvoconducto). Amazing!! I guess people with expired DNIs are screwed though.