Corona Virus May Hit Argentina Hard

When will Argentina see its first Corona Virus case?

• This week

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • This month (January)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • After January

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Never

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
Iam glad Camberu brought the this flu thing up seems up North they are having the worst seasonal flu in many years. Those with young children or people you know with young child it would be a good idea to get them or make sure they are vaccinated. As this flu seems have the potential to be a bit more lethal than previous years.

As far as this new Corna Virus is concerned as I said prepare for the worst hope for the best no lack of wisdom in that.

FIrst possible case in Pergamino, of all places: a Chinese woman recently returned from China. Checked at the local hospital and released to "home quarantine" until it can be determined which virus it is.

Does anyone trust the "home quarantine" bit? Personally, I am reaching for the face mask.

This geometric progression states that within 7 day there could be 100,000 cases in the world of the Corona virus and a million cases by the end of February . Australia is in the grips of this virus now and people are very panicked in major cities . I do not know if this will end up as bad as the article states but it is not looking good .

FIrst possible case in Pergamino, of all places: a Chinese woman recently returned from China. Checked at the local hospital and released to "home quarantine" until it can be determined which virus it is.

Does anyone trust the "home quarantine" bit? Personally, I am reaching for the face mask.
False Alarm. Just a regular flu:

People seem to think Corona beer is related to the deadly Wuhan coronavirus outbreak, as searches for ‘Corona beer virus’ are trending

I know this is suppose to be a joke, but I think it's in very bad taste (and no, I'm not being politically correct). Like Mexicans don't have enough problems, without you implying they are all a bunch of drunks.

Duly noted.

How about ME making a joke about A (single) DEAD (drunk) mexican, and YOU SAYING that (I imply) ALL MEXICANS ARE A BUNCH OF DRUNKS.

Am I reading it wrong or is it YOU that need to go see a PC shrink about your repressed feelings and the need to word them through other people´s twisted humor?

Suggest you simply skip my posts from now on and save yourself the aggravation.

Iz

Last edited:
Back