Corona Virus May Hit Argentina Hard

When will Argentina see its first Corona Virus case?

• This week

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • This month (January)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • After January

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Never

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
Duly noted.

How about ME making a joke about A (single) DEAD (drunk) mexican, and YOU SAYING that (I imply) ALL MEXICANS ARE A BUNCH OF DRUNKS.

Am I reading it wrong or is it YOU that need to go see a PC shrink about your repressed feelings and the need to word them through other people´s twisted humor?

Suggest you simply skip my posts from now on and save yourself the aggravation.

Iz
Iznogud
This person, Iznogud, needs to just skipped. Period.

New important news out!! ;)

"TORONTO – Public health officials in Toronto have confirmed its first 50,000 cases of being a misinformed fuckwit as xenophobic conspiracy theories and tales of false cures continue to spread across social media.

“Becoming a complete moron during an infectious disease outbreak is far more viral than we first thought,” said Dr. Jeanne Smith of Toronto Public Health. “Fact resistance is abnormally high especially among the dullard population, and the bottom 5% of your graduating high school class.”

Tens of thousands of people were affected by a novel fake news claim that the Chinese government was developing coronavirus at Canada’s National Microbiology Lab leaving at least 10,000 people stupider.

Patients are usually asymptomatic until they open their mouths or start tweeting.
Aunts spreading rumours about 100% natural cures for the virus on Facebook have been quarantined while racist uncles at dinner tables were ball-gagged as a precaution.

“Our epidemiologists are working hard to identify idiot zero, but there might be more sporadic outbreaks of coronavirus-related imbecility,” added Dr. Smith.

Meanwhile, health officials are dreading teaching the population a complicated prevention technique: washing your hands."

Fortune Cookies are an American invention by a Japanese immigrant. These are cookies served at the end of your meal at a Chinese restaurant (mostly in the US).

U.S.—This could be a bad sign: more and more Chinese restaurants in the U.S. are handing out fortune cookies that just read "Death by coronavirus."

The cookies that usually offer pithy advice, motivational sayings, or a short Joel Osteen sermon are now giving dire warnings of your impending death. Experts believe this could be a sign that the coronavirus will quickly be spreading in the U.S. much sooner than we anticipated.

Last edited:
New important news out!! ;)

"TORONTO – Public health officials in Toronto have confirmed its first 50,000 cases of being a misinformed fuckwit as xenophobic conspiracy theories and tales of false cures continue to spread across social media.

“Becoming a complete moron during an infectious disease outbreak is far more viral than we first thought,” said Dr. Jeanne Smith of Toronto Public Health. “Fact resistance is abnormally high especially among the dullard population, and the bottom 5% of your graduating high school class.”

Tens of thousands of people were affected by a novel fake news claim that the Chinese government was developing coronavirus at Canada’s National Microbiology Lab leaving at least 10,000 people stupider.

Patients are usually asymptomatic until they open their mouths or start tweeting.
Aunts spreading rumours about 100% natural cures for the virus on Facebook have been quarantined while racist uncles at dinner tables were ball-gagged as a precaution.

“Our epidemiologists are working hard to identify idiot zero, but there might be more sporadic outbreaks of coronavirus-related imbecility,” added Dr. Smith.

Meanwhile, health officials are dreading teaching the population a complicated prevention technique: washing your hands."

Washing your hands can offend large numbers of the population , nothing but a patriarchy practice oh and also christians offended left and right due to the whole washing of hands in the bible, so once again like at the end of 1999 , we are doomed, doomed i tell you!!! lol

These disease outbreaks tend to affect men more than women. The reason is that women wash there hands more than men:

I have "liked" many of your posts. and, although what you posted is factually correct as of now, the Coronavirus is just getting started and it is not the "normal" flu. It is also likely to be far more deadly, at least until a vaccine is developed, provided it can be delivered in time to an area where ans epidemic is not already in progress. Whether or not a vaccine could prevent someone who has already been exposed but is still asymptomatic from developing symptoms is a question that I have not yet heard asked.

This video was published two days ago and the two most important words are: "absolutely uncontrollable."

It is by far the best of several dozen videos I've watched in the past five days

Hopefully, the lock down measures now being taken in China will make a difference and help contain the spread of the virus

Here's a list I made of things that are likely to come in handy if and when the virus spreads to South America and a lock down is implemented in an attempt to minimize the negative consequences:

Prescription medications
First aid kit/supplies: antiseptic, gauze bandages, tape, cotton balls, etc.)
OTC medications: painkillers, antibiotics (tablets and cream), medicine to kill intestinal parasites, etc
Flashlights (rechargeable solar/battery)
Portable battery/solar rechargeable radio
Personal defense items: mace, machete, stun gun flashlight with laser pointer
Disposable face masks (possibly useless to prevent catching the virus but useful to prevent spreading it)
Face mask/goggles (swimming)
Disinfectants: Hand sanitizer, Isopril alcohol
Powered chlorine (swimming pool "shock")
Vitamin supplements (especially C)

Extra:
Toilet paper
Light bulbs
Batteries
Feminine hygiene products
Paper towels
Detergent (dish and clothes)
Candles
Hand soap and shampoo
Toothbrushes. toothpaste, dental floss
Matches, lighters

Food and drink items I would stock up on:

Powdered whole milk
Dried beans, peas, lentils, white corn
Brown rice
Whole wheat flour (integral) if baked goods are desired
Canned tuna and sardines
Canned vegetables
Dried pasta
Tomate triturado (in glass bottles)
Powdered soup mixes
Coffee, tea, mate, coco mix (according to taste)
Oatmeal (traditional)
Corn meal (polenta)
Instant mashed potatoes/pure de zapallo
Nuts and seeds

Condiments:
Raw Honey
Soy sauce
Salt
Pepper
Oregano
Turmeric
Cumin
Olive oil
Vinegar (apple cider and balsamic)
Powdered sauce mixes
Concentrated lemon juice

Note: Refined white flour and sugar and vegetable oil are not on my lists, Neither are canned tomatoes or canned fruit.

Of course other members are most welcome to add to this list...and/or criticize it to their heart's content.

PS to my previous post:
I have raisins and prunes on hand, but I use them in very small quantities. I only eat raisins cooked with traditional (not instant) oatmeal, never by themselves or even in a dried fruit and nut mix. I occasionally stew some prunes, but consume no more than three per day. The reason not to eat too may prunes should be obvious, but I always cook both the raisins and prunes to kill any bacteria that might be present, as both are sold in "open" bins where I shop.

PS: I do not usually eat other dried fruits as the sugar concentration is so high, but in an emergency situation, some dried banana and apple slices would be a welcome treat when it is not possible to buy fresh fruit.

Last edited:
I like Chris Martenson's video that Steve referenced above. He's a financial guy and that's a perspective that is valuable.

For a pure medical perspective the best Corona related videos I've seen is the MedCram videos - this is their latest:

Back