Corona Virus May Hit Argentina Hard

When will Argentina see its first Corona Virus case?

• This week

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • This month (January)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • After January

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Never

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
That goofball is racist, anti-semitic, pro-nazi, a holocast and climate change denier, anti-science, and particularly ignorant about economics, biology, science, politics, or common sense.
He believes Pearl Harbor and 911 were "allowed" by the US government, and that JFK was killed by the Russians.

He is delusional.

According to his wikipedia page:

"The majority of people diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome are misdiagnosed and are just assholes."

Probably not the most credible source.

-------------------

I think there is probably a lot of fat tailed uncertainty when it comes to the virus. Not that it's going to wipe out humanity, but that it has the potential to cause major short term economic damage.

It's common that at the beginning of these fat tailed events it is always downplayed, like the previous financial crisis..."don't worry it's just bear sterns, keeping buying homes, etc." Now we hear "it's just the flu, it's contained to China, done by April."

According to his wikipedia page:

"The majority of people diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome are misdiagnosed and are just assholes."

Probably not the most credible source.

-------------------

I think there is probably a lot of fat tailed uncertainty when it comes to the virus. Not that it's going to wipe out humanity, but that it has the potential to cause major short term economic damage.

It's common that at the beginning of these fat tailed events it is always downplayed, like the previous financial crisis..."don't worry it's just bear sterns, keeping buying homes, etc." Now we hear "it's just the flu, it's contained to China, done by April."
I read a lot of international news, and thats the opposite of what I have been seeing. The NYT, or the right wing or left wing media all seem to be playing this up as big, scary news, the NYT headline today is "China says 1700 Medical Workers Infected".

I think the prevelant attitude in all the english language news I read, european and north american, is to UPLAY the danger and panic. And, certainly, the Trump administration is fanning those fires as well, using it as another excuse to keep non-whites out of the USA.

Trump did say it will all be over in time not to get in the way of his glorious re-election, but his actions are not supported by that statement.

The NYT, or the right wing or left wing media all seem to be playing this up as big, scary news, the NYT headline today is "China says 1700 Medical Workers Infected".

How else is Glenn Beck going to hawk gold coins, iodine and dehydrated food?

Ukraine evacuated their own people and the Argentinians that were stranded Wuhan and I guess some of the people from Ukraine were not happy about it. For those Argentinians that must have been a wild nerve-wracking bus ride.

This is going to change the world drastically as seen by what is happening to South Korean and Italy. In South Korea cases have doubled for four days straight now at over 400 cases.

I believe that all of you that are so preoccupied with this virus should go out and get xxxd before it is too late.

Back