Could be a bumpy night!

This is how I feel as we don't have aircon lol:
1290598G.jpg
tell me about it my power went out as I was cooking for tonight, for some god dam reason me and the empty flat upstairs lost power, but not the three below so I pulled a new wire down to the piso below, and tapped into there supply were it comes into the meter, and hooked that up to my incoming meter supply, probably will piss the potero off when he comes back from the province on Wednesday but f##k if I am gonna be the only one without power for two days.

Nature doesn't work to TV schedules.
Here I am, 0524 am and now the party has started!
Lovely!

Heard some thunder early this morning but not much - not enough to get up.

FB friends asking what happened - No tornado for Christmas?

At least we can breath - not gas mark 10 anymore

Were the Mayans also in charge of the weather forecast? :D

Caught the 39 bus home from my friends house. Big raindrops started to fall as we approached home, at about 2.45 am.

My A/C is too noisey to know what happened after that !

A gustfront was supposed to precede the collision of the hot air from thw North with the cold front from the south but this did not happen,so we had a normal storm only. The cold front only passed BA around 10 this morning.There is a yet unconfirmed report of a tornado in the centre of Buenos Aires province.

"n outflow boundary, also known as
a gust front, is a storm-scale or
mesoscale boundary separating
thunderstorm-cooled air (outflow)
from the surrounding air; similar in
effect to a cold front, with passage
marked by a wind shift and usually a
drop in temperature and a related
pressure jump. "

Good picture ! First damage reports coming in : Mayor says Nicolas Bruzzone ,Cordoba village destroyed completely by tornado. www.lv16.com/r7/nota.php?id=031143 Unconfirmed reports of a tornado en Chillar BS AS province

Back