Could we be part of world history

TheBigDaddy

Registered
Imagine if Christina managed to effect a Stalinist / Kim jong all controlling dictatorship over Argentina

Would this be the first time in history a woman has been a total dictator?

Will Flopy be her successor?

We could be a living part of history here

Some people have rich imaginations and vibrant fantasies, fueled by a mixture of Civics for Peasants Cold War education and the infantile thumb-sucking that passes for political discourse in TV/movies.

I wasn't sure who flopy was, looked her up, not bad. Perhaps we should just start posting comments in the future and worry about the topic of the thread later as more often than not the comments have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

willwright said:
I wasn't sure who flopy was, looked her up, not bad. Perhaps we should just start posting comments in the future and worry about the topic of the thread later as more often than not the comments have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Indeed, searching for Google pics of Flopy brings... mhhh... With such masses, proletarian or not, I'd be sure to take out my little red thing :p

AlexanderB said:
Some people have rich imaginations and vibrant fantasies, fueled by a mixture of Civics for Peasants Cold War education and the infantile thumb-sucking that passes for political discourse in TV/movies.

Hey Alex, really don't know where you're going with this post...:confused:

AlexanderB said:

Come again? :confused::confused::confused: Does this somehow involve adult beverages?

French jurist said:
Indeed, searching for Google pics of Flopy brings... mhhh... With such masses, proletarian or not, I'd be sure to take out my little red thing :p
OK --- I give up. Who or what is "Flopy"?

Back