Country Life In Argentina - Who Would Like To Try It?

Steve's offer is a great one for anyone who just wants to leave the city behind for a while. His place looks lovely and from reading his posts, he has done wonders keeping it in tip-top shape.
By the way, I don't know him, except from this forum.
We moved to a little town near the city of Cordoba' after 20 years in capital. We loved our apartment, Plaza Vicente Lopez, and the barrio. We are retirees and the country life at this time in our lives, seemed like a good idea. We live across the street from a large nature reserve and our neighbor's on that side are trees and birds.
We miss a lot of things that B.a. has to offer, but the peace and tranquility and the friendly people are a big plus.
The skies are so blue and the air has no smell of gas. It is very quiet at night, except on the weekends when people do play a lot of loud music. I can live with that.
We are no more than 10 minutes from supermarkets, Dr's. offices, a few restaurants, lots of sidewalk cafes, post office, and doing tramites here is so easy. No waiting in long lines and that's a real plus.

I highly recommend trying country life, even if it is for a short spell, you might come away with a different point of view on many things in life.
Having time to reflect and being with just yourself, sometimes works great for folks that needed that time to come up with a new game plan or a different game plan for the years to come...... living out here has its magic... i can't explain magic, it's better to experience it yourself so giddyup! ;)

Back