COVID-19 vaccine development pipeline gears up

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is this hatred against rich. Anyone can be rich, if one puts in the effort, dedication, persistence and uses their brains. However, most people prefer to be lazy and pursue frivilous activities for immediate satiation. for example, a typical one I saw pre-covid is traveling as a broke backpacker in your 20's when you should be working on becoming rich.

Last edited:
Can't even think the pressure the ANMAT must have been under to determine it's safe for over 60..! Could the ANMAT have determined otherwise ?
President Alberto Fernández becomes one of world's first leaders to receive first dose of Russia's Sputnik V vaccine.President Alberto Fernández becomes one of world's first leaders to receive first dose of Russia's Sputnik V vaccine.
"ANMAT said studies had shown it had "an acceptable margin of safety" to be applied in that age range and said studies sent by Russia had indicated “an efficacy range of 91.8 percent” for those aged over 60."
Source: Buenos Aires Times

Link provided by FrankPintor....thank you.

what is this hatred against rich. Anyone can be rich, if one puts in the effort, dedication, persistence and uses their brains. However, most people prefer to be lazy and pursue frivilous activities for immediate satiation. for example, a typical one I saw pre-covid is traveling as a broke backpacker in your 20's when you should be working on becoming rich.

Some rich people invest wisely. Like Bill Gates has become the largest farming land owner in the USA. He will provide food for the needy at subsidized prices ???

Some rich people invest wisely. Like Bill Gates has become the largest farming land owner in the USA. He will provide food for the needy at subsidized prices ???
Well, all cant be grouped together. All black people cant be bad. All white people cant be good. All rich people cant be evil. All poor people cant be unlucky.

Link provided by FrankPintor....thank you.
Additional data:

Calculadora de Turno de Vacunación para Argentina
Based on your profile, there are between 292,250 and 5,454,750 people ahead of you to receive the COVID-19 vaccine in Argentina.
Given a vaccination rate of 813,365 per week and a vaccine acceptance of 70% , you should receive your first dose between 1/27/2021 and 4/5/2021.
After entering my age, all answers in the calculator were NO.
Well,..... I needed a laugh today. Got one!

some people always get things ahead of others.
Money in free markets (and in absence of inheritance) is the fairest way to determine who goes first.

I lived in the Soviet Union and pecking order was determined in all kinds of perverted and corrupt ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back