Covid test in BA to fly to US

mmoon

Registered
I need to schedule a pre-flight covid test to fly to the US. My flight leaves late on a Monday, so I’m looking for something that morning, in case the flight is delayed into Tuesday. I’d prefer not to do it at EZE in case of any testing issues at the airport (I’ve had that problem once before). Does anyone know a place near the center where I can book a pre-flight test reliably and with quick results?

I m pretty sure that PCR deadlines are based on scheduled departure so a flight delay shouldn’t impact you. Anyone can confirm?

For labs, Stamboulian Aeroparque/Ezeiza give the fastest results out of all the labs here if that’s what you re after. 4-6 horas guaranteed for PCR/7000 ars (but i d err on the cautious side and allow for up to 8 hours in the current context). I got to get one done on Sunday, I ll let you know how that goes.
Rossi/centralab are very good too but typically take 8-10 hours and sometimes up to 12.
Hope that helps, happy flying!

A friend went to La Rural for a free PCR, the test result was late , he missed the flight ....

Had the test at EZE last week. Got results in 20 minutes. No problems.

USA only requires the rapid antigen, and at rossi i always went first thing in the morning and had results by midday.

i never liked the idea of doing it at the airport the same day i'm flying, because if somehow it was positive there was no time to react and change my plans

Thank you all…this is really helpful. If I find any other place that works, I’ll report back.
Yes, at this point the US only requires an antigen test.

Back