Covid Vaccination Argentina

Well, this is why I was wondering if there's a way to associate the AstraZeneca batch number on your vaccination passport with a location or production plant. Given that Argentina has sourced AZ from different places (locally, Mexico, US, Spain, Canada, COVAX, etc) it could be useful knowledge. I don't know if any of the vaccine batches used here came from India, but I remember at the first vaccination session we were told, make sure you get AstraZeneca for your second dose, and if you get CoviShield (the Indian equivalent) that's fine too.

I know. I just don't think there's any way of beating the system. Can't see myself arguing about the finer points of batch numbers with some border official who is determined to send me to hotel quarantine. Just have to stay put until they all get over themselves.

I know. I just don't think there's any way of beating the system. Can't see myself arguing about the finer points of batch numbers with some border official who is determined to send me to hotel quarantine. Just have to stay put until they all get over themselves.
The way to ‘beat the system’ is to fly to a green list country stay there for 10 days then fly on to UK.

28 Sept 2021
CABA: vaccination against covid-19 with Pfizer is open for adolescents between 12 and 17 years old without risk factors....
Registration will take place this Tuesday. Within a period not exceeding 90 days, you will be contacted again in order to assign the appointment
for the application of the second dose....Those interested in registering should complete the following steps....
....According to the data provided by the Public Vaccination Monitor, so far the City of BA has applied 4,185,597 vaccines against covid-19. Of this total, 2,285,409 correspond to first doses while 1,876,706 persons completed the inoculation scheme.

30 Sept 2021 at 2:25am
What should Argentines who have been vaccinated abroad against Covid-19 do? Beginning today those who wish to accredit the application of the vaccine must do it through the portal "Mi Argentina".
The Gov't determined that persons residing in Argentina who have been vaccinated abroad will have the possibility of requesting a proof of its application through the "My Argentina" portal as long as they have been vaccinated with a vaccine authorized for its use or prequalified by the WHO. Thus, by means of Resolution 2673/2021, the Ministry of Health established that this accreditation is voluntary, and must be done from the website of the Perfil Digital del Ciudadano "My Argentina", section "Mis tramites".

The person who wants to apply for registration must inform, as a sworn statement, the following data: DNI, sex at birth, name and lot of the vaccine received, N° of doses, place (establishment, city and country) and date of application. And they clarified: "In the case of persons under 13 years of age, their legal representatives may declare their application". This record shall have the character of a sworn statement. "Since there is no prior control instance by the administration, its veracity shall be assured by means of an oath before the administrative authority, being presumed to be true, unless proven otherwise, and the declarant shall assume full responsibility for the veracity of his statement".

The certificate may be downloaded -only once- in PDF format and the declarants will receive via e-mail a certificate of the declared data. In the document signed only by Carla Vizzotti, they add: "The different jurisdictions may request information from the citizens who have declared their vaccination within the framework of the present Resolution, in relation to the status of their coverage and/or in order to monitor possible adverse events supposedly attributable to vaccination and/or when they deem it appropriate".

30 Sept 2021 by Jose Maria Costa
Sputnik V: Argentina returned 1.3 million of the 2nd component to Russia....The Gov't was involved in a new controversial situation with the Russian Direct Investment Fund (FRID) after it became known that the country returned, at the request of the manufacturer of Sputnik V, more than 1.3 million doses of the second component of the drug. According to official sources, the reason was problems "in the labeling" of the containers.

The information on the return of the doses to Moscow, which took place this week, was made known through the site Periodismo y Punto, which detailed and showed documents on the return to Russia of the vaccines that had the most delays in their arrival to the country...."It should be noted that, at the time of receiving the notification, all 1,311. 755 doses of the shipments involved were in the Logistics Operator's Warehouse, segregated in 'Quarantine' status, as occurs with all vaccines entering the country until their approval for distribution and use once the documentation from the country of origin is completed and their evaluation by ANMAT, so at no time were they in 'available for distribution and use' status. This means that the shipment remained in the central warehouse and was not sent to any jurisdiction", they added to this media about the versions....

Tomorrow the government is reported to be announcing the purchase of 20 million Pfizer vaccines and another 20 million Moderna vaccines.

Yet despite the months of drama and refusal, the glaciers and military bases are still here and the cash and vaccines are changing hands.

i'm not clear on why i would need to register my vaccination in this app? is it going to be mandatory at some point to do so? like when entering the country

1 Oct 2021
....Manzur announced Argentina had been granted a US $500 million loan from the World Bank for the purchase of vaccines. ”It will be used entirely for the purchase of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, and ensures the supply of vaccines for the last quarter of the year and for the entire first half of next year,” said Manzur.

Back