Covid Vaccination Argentina

Continued....20 Sept 2021 by Fabiola Czubaj
....Accreditation of vaccination is a requirement that is preventing Argentines who have to travel from doing so. There are airlines that refuse to transfer passengers who have received a scheme with vaccines that are not recognized by the regulatory authorities in the destination country, as is the case with Sputnik V within the European Union or the United States. The WHO announced that it suspended the emergency authorization process of the vaccine developed in Russia because its authorities did not present the necessary documentation after a technical team found six breaches of proper manufacturing practices in one of the plants inspected....

The government just announced wearing masks outdoors in public is no longer mandatory.

Hell yeah and foreigner entry from Nov 1 from non border countries. I'm glad the elections went they way they did. These assholes are scared shitless and are finally getting off their asses and doing something to get the country going again.

Once again the only thing that motivates these guys is politics. This time I'll take it.

We'll have a better idea if and when they start calling it the "kill shot."

I sincerely hope the worst thing about the vaccines (all of them) is that they wear off quickly.
Little did I know yesterday when I made this post that a few hours later this woud appear on YouTube:

Hell yeah and foreigner entry from Nov 1 from non border countries. I'm glad the elections went they way they did. These assholes are scared shitless and are finally getting off their asses and doing something to get the country going again.

Once again the only thing that motivates these guys is politics. This time I'll take it.
Well, according to the vaccination program monitor on https://www.argentina.gob.ar/coronavirus/vacuna/aplicadas Argentina has just hit the milestone of 45% of the population completely vaccinated (2 doses), so the government can claim they're just following their program to open the borders again. Now the neighbouring countries are looking like laggards, Uruguay's reopening seems to be going very badly (applications from property owners not being dealt with), and Chile kind of opened for tourism but require 5 days or quarantine. Hopefully by summer things will be sorted out.

21 Sept 2021 by Patrick Gillespie, Bloomberg
....Foreigners will be allowed to enter the country starting November 1 without quarantining, as long as they comply with protocols. Facemasks are no longer required for individuals who are alone in open-air settings, and social gatherings have no restrictions. Offices and stores can go back to 100 percent capacity with facemasks indoors, and nightclubs can bring capacity up to 50 percent....

Continued....20 Sept 2021 by Fabiola Czubaj
....Accreditation of vaccination is a requirement that is preventing Argentines who have to travel from doing so. There are airlines that refuse to transfer passengers who have received a scheme with vaccines that are not recognized by the regulatory authorities in the destination country, as is the case with Sputnik V within the European Union or the United States. The WHO announced that it suspended the emergency authorization process of the vaccine developed in Russia because its authorities did not present the necessary documentation after a technical team found six breaches of proper manufacturing practices in one of the plants inspected....

Any idea how to register if I got my first dose in Argentina and second somewhere else?

Any idea how to register if I got my first dose in Argentina and second somewhere else?
The City's automated chat asks: in which country and date the doses were received. As of yet, there is no single mechanism to register
"a first dose in Argentina and second somewhere else". That is not to say that it won't become available at some future date to accommodate this particular combination. I would not venture to say the same if it was the other way around.

Back