Covid Vaccination Argentina

We inform you that due to the arrival of new vaccines in the City, you can request an appointment for the vaccination against COVID-19. You can find out which vaccines are being administered in each Vaccination Center by visiting: buenosaires.gob.ar/consultavacunas
Remember that if you do not arrive on time for the reserved time, we will still wait for you, the most important thing is that you come on the day of your assigned shift.

I was inoculated with the first booster shot (Pfizer) on January 20th. Today at 11:00am I received the email to select the vaccination center/day/time: for the Second Booster Shot (120+ days after the 1st one). The list included 7 locations with appointments available May 26-31 during morning/afternoon hours. I chose the last appointment available (Thursday, May 26 at 3:00pm) at the vaccination center at Casa del Historiador, Bolivar 466. where they are inoculating with Moderna.

For international flight, my mother in law got a booster on sputnik but needs another dose of WHO approved. Is there a process for getting that to get valid entry into the US/Canada?
We inform you that due to the arrival of new vaccines in the City, you can request an appointment for the vaccination against COVID-19. You can find out which vaccines are being administered in each Vaccination Center by visiting: buenosaires.gob.ar/consultavacunas

If she resides in CABA and 120+ days have passed since her first booster shot she is eligible to receive the 2nd one. Call #147 to request an appointment for the 2nd booster shot. They are vaccinating with Pfizer and Moderna.

Comment , I went to Centro Cultural Recoleta, for the 2nd, Booster shot and at the entrance there were 2 lines One for persons with Turno and another line for Sin Turno...! So apparently one can get a shot without Turno...

Comment , I went to Centro Cultural Recoleta, for the 2nd, Booster shot and at the entrance there were 2 lines One for persons with Turno and another line for Sin Turno...! So apparently one can get a shot without Turno...
Yes, I thought it was on a walk-in basis now, for those who qualify (certain professions, and over 50s).

Yes, I thought it was on a walk-in basis now, for those who qualify (certain professions, and over 50s).
That is certainly true for the Province of BA. But as Rich One reported, the Centro Cultural Recoleta is doing it as well. I chose to wait until I received the email.

What day were you vaccinated with the 2nd booster shot? Was it during April 15-30? Or May 1-15?

Last edited:
The system is getting very efficient. Today I completed 120 days since the 1st booster and, like clockwork, Boti wrote to me offering a turno within 7 days.

(As I had a light bout with Covid last week, I will hold off on the booster for a couple of months.)

Got the 2nd booster shot ( with Turno) on Thursday May 19th.
Thank you for the update. It's very useful information re: the availability of getting the 2nd booster shot as a walk-in at the Centro Cultural Recoleta. I don't know if that policy currently applies to any of the other city vaccination centers.

For those who reside in the Province of BA:
14 April 2022
The Province begins to apply a second booster of the COVID vaccine. As of today (April 14), The Gov't of the Prov of BA, as stipulated by the National Ministry of Health, started to give the second booster dose of the vaccine against COVID-19 to health personnel, people over 50 years of age, immunocompromised 12-year-olds, security forces and teachers, provided they have the complete vaccination schedule and 4 months have passed since the first booster was given. Leticia Ceriani, the Undersecretary of Information Management, Continuing Education and Control of the Ministry of Health of the Prov of BA said that the second booster will be free and federal, that is to say, there will be no need to request an appointment in advance and those who live outside the territory of the Prov of BA who for some reason are in the Prov of BA will also be able to be vaccinated.

You can find the vaccination center nearest to you at: https://bit.ly/3C5EgtY.

Back