Crazy flight price Houston - EZE Aeromexico $439

allcraz

Registered
Morning everyone. If you or your family or friends can benefit from this, I woke up to a Kayak alert for $439 RT Houston - EZE the following dates:

Sep 27 - Oct 7
Oct 13 - 27
Nov 3 - 11

Overnight layover in Mexico, but for that price someone might not mind!
As of a few minutes ago the price was still showing up.

You're welcome! If you are always on the lookout for the best flight deals, I truly recommend setting up your own personal alerts on www.kayak.com. And for flights only leaving the US (last time I checked), AirFareWatchdog http://www.airfarewatchdog.com/ can also work wonders. 13 wedding guests were able to buy a ticket for $250 RT DFW-EZE back in 2010 because of an alert my aunt saw on AirFareWD. If anyone has another site they use, do share.

I have done Air Mexico overnite run. Its not bad.

The only thing is their is no transit. When you arrive in Mexico, you have to come out of immigration. Then you have to clear customs - the customs may open ALL your bags depending on which button is pressed for you at customs counter.

The airport is Ok to stay all night near the airport restaurants.

Sounds like a great tip, thanks.
But I couldnt find it on Kayak. Maybe its gone.
Which airline?

jeff1234 said:
Sounds like a great tip, thanks.
But I couldnt find it on Kayak. Maybe its gone.
Which airline?

Let me look at the OP for you.....................................
....................................... I got it .....
..... It is Aeromexico
any more questions?:rolleyes:

What specifications do I set for alerts from EZE to the states? Any US destination would be fine. PLease let me know what works best!!

lucha54 said:
What specifications do I set for alerts from EZE to the states? Any US destination would be fine. PLease let me know what works best!!

There are different alert options. Just sign up and create what works best for you. There's a "Top 25 cities" option although never used that one before. Put a max price per ticket and choose whether you want weekly or daily alerts (the alerts don't come daily if your max price is relatively low). It's pretty self-explanatory. Happy flying.

Back