CREAMFIELDS! Who's going?

I'm going with my girlfriend and a few other people. We don't have tickets yet, but I heard that you can buy them there. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Also, I would like to see some of you guys. :)

Hey Jesse,

the forum won't let me PM you for some reason, so PM me or email me at hildeb.anne at gmail.com

Must be cause I'm new to the forum.. email sent.. see you mañana :)

Hi I am off that way also - getting a ticket later. If there is anyone leaving from the Palermo/Belgrano area I would be interested in meeting up before also for some predrinks/dinner! email [email protected]

UPDATE: So I decided to buy my tickets this morning. Still available, BUT when I went to the boleteria in downtown to pick them up, the line was forever and a day long. Some guy told me there were two lines to get tickets, the other which had only 3 or 4 people in it. Guess what this fucking line was for?? People who hadn't bought tickets yet and were buying them there. Meanwhile, everyone who had paid with credit card had to wait in this monster of a line. I had to get back to work, so I will have to go tomorrow before the boleteria opens at 10 am.

TIA

Anyway, how are y'all getting there?

@Travis: Exactely the same thing happened to me this afternoon. Gave up as well and will try my luck first thing in the morning... well, see you in line tomorrow then, I guess :-D

TravisJames said:
UPDATE: So I decided to buy my tickets this morning. Still available, BUT when I went to the boleteria in downtown to pick them up, the line was forever and a day long. Some guy told me there were two lines to get tickets, the other which had only 3 or 4 people in it. Guess what this fucking line was for?? People who hadn't bought tickets yet and were buying them there. Meanwhile, everyone who had paid with credit card had to wait in this monster of a line. I had to get back to work, so I will have to go tomorrow before the boleteria opens at 10 am.

TIA

Anyway, how are y'all getting there?

getting there on a bus, coming back in a remis. If anyone wants to share the remis (I am bringing my phone so you don't have to worry about calling him) PM or email me: [email protected]

Just got my ticket some minutes ago - passed by on the way home and realised they were still open... If you are close by you might try give it a shot!

Hey Guys!!
Great to hear that your going to creamfields!! I already have my ticket..
Is there a expat gathering!! before the fest..?
would love to join in!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Davidoff Culture 0
C Expat Life 4
M Expat Events 2
A Expat Events 0
R Expat Life 3
Back