Cristina, The Master Diplomat

I thought she had a broken ankle?
Did she fly Tango 1 into "the World's Largest Economy"?

What makes you think that it does any better within LATAM?

Strength in numbers is the name of the game in LATAM and it has actually worked very well for the members. Same with the EU...for the most part. Its easy to forget the monumental troubles in both Europe and Latin America before both areas saw the light in cooperation.

All that said, Pepe wasn't shy about making his feelings known from time to time. Good 'ol Pepe.

camberiu, on 05 February 2015 - 12:41 PM, said:

Argentina regardless of its actions or inactions is an integral and respected (listened to) player of LATAM or should I say South America. Even mighty Brazil has no hold over Argentina. But beyond South America Argentina's 'diplomacy' isn't really understood or respected.

Argentina regardless of its actions or inactions is an integral and respected (listened to) player of LATAM or should I say South America. Even mighty Brazil has no hold over Argentina. But beyond South America Argentina's 'diplomacy' isn't really understood or respected.

It would more accurate to say that Argentine diplomacy is resented but usually tolerated.

Especially with 'Hey, Im just like any loca Natalia in the street (albeit very rich)' CFK at the helm.

I disagree. Mercosur only exists because of Dilma and her bone headed instance on this losing proposition of a common market. . Uruguay is fed up with Argentina. Paraguay is fed up with Argentina. Most business people and the middle class in Brazil is clamoring for Argentina to be cut lose and the Mercosur to end. Argentina of today holds no credibility whatsoever in the region.

k7wVw5G.gif

late for me, I think you are looking at this from the wrong angle. after nestor died she got 1.1 billion from Chavez. she already has 28 billion from Xi Jinping. if your economic policies are bad, do what you know how to do. go get the money however. just a cute twit to the pres. oh so cute. just my demented mind.

Back