Cristina, The Master Diplomat

To be fair with Cristina, this is not the worst racism comment to ever come out of the mouth of an Argentine president. Back in 1996, during a diplomatic trip to the United States, when asked about the Black population of Argentina, President Carlos Menem remarked: "Black people do not exist in Argentina, it is Brazil that has that problem".

So, if we look at the trend, this is a sign of progress.

The best source for this kind of material is http://uwpress.wisc.edu/books/0728.htm

Imagine being a guest in someone's house who is about to do something for you because no one else will do and not only you mock them but do via twitter or facebook!
I'd kick them out and wish them good luck(while thinking YOU ungrateful bitch!)

Is this fake? This is so embarrassing I'm thinking somebody faked it.

Interesting to speculate what China's next move will be.

If their attitude towards Argentina is that of an aspiring colonial power looking to secure sources for raw materials and the like, they will simply disregard/studiously ignore it all. They will care as much as the English and French did in the 1850's about the Chinese making fun of their accents. Particularly as this has become front page news, and it would be unbecoming of the Chinese to have to respond to the international equivalent of a 12-year old picking his nose and wiping copious amounts of his boogers on the palace walls.

My guess is China says absolutely nothing.

But it sure doesn't surprise me that she's clueless, arrogant and "flippant" toward her benefactors.
also shows how stupid she is. Maybe he is trying to distract people from Nisman's death.

Interesting to speculate what China's next move will be.

If their attitude towards Argentina is that of an aspiring colonial power looking to secure sources for raw materials and the like, they will simply disregard/studiously ignore it all. They will care as much as the English and French did in the 1850's about the Chinese making fun of their accents. Particularly as this has become front page news, and it would be unbecoming of the Chinese to have to respond to the international equivalent of a 12-year old picking his nose and wiping copious amounts of his boogers on the palace walls.

My guess is China says absolutely nothing.
Chinese people like to give their guests face, even though you made a fool of yourself. What else can they say ? They could be not so sensitive to that. It's probably considered more of a tasteless joke than an offensive one to them. Chinese know she needs to score some points with her trip to China. Chinese government is more worried about how to dump the over produced trains and other goods in Argentina, and worried about how to get paid when deal is done. They just got burned by Venezuela with a bad deal, had to give them more $ to keep them afloat. Same to Argentina situation, Chinese government gives loan to Argentina so Chinese companies can sell trains and infrastructure, which I think it's a bad deal knowing the credit history of Argentina. All these decisions probably were made 2 years ago. China is experiencing a slow down and short of cash circulation now. It will be hard for them to give much in the future.

Her bad joke just hit the Chinese media outside China, the coverage of this is probably banned inside China, so few knows about this.
To make it up, she kept praising herself and China, this is reported inside China. " 漫长而成果丰富的一天。阿根廷在世界第一大经济体前确认了自己的存在和重要性。我们收到的接待不能更好" "After a long fruitful day, in front of the biggest economy of the world, Argentina secured its existence and importance. We can not be received well " " This is my 3rd trip, each time I am shocked, I know what I am talking about, Beijing is stronger each time". She signed 15 deals in nuclear and agriculture aspects and met with the top CEOs from that, whom she mocked.

Back