Cristina's Court "reform" Goes Splat

I was sitting in my father in laws office today discussing the issue , and I told him they would vote it down. Brownie point earned.

Another train wreck and a energy crisis and the k's are gone.
Mr Positive, I am sure the Ks will find other ways to impose their impunity and somehow continue with their One Party State Project anway.

maximo-kirchner_8.jpg

Is this the train wreck Bonnani was referring to?

I would keep the champagne corked, I reckon we have not seen the end of this yet. I honestly think we are going to see the government come out swinging after the October mid terms....against the arbolitos, against the rural society and definitely against the judiciary. They need to appear sane and under control up to that point to appeal to their more moderate base, but afterward I would give them about a year to aggressively attack their foes and then try and impose order and calm in from the summer 2014 onwards.

Their main problem might be the opening of too many fronts. Clarin, the judiciary, the rural society, Moyano's crowd and the pot banging middle classes.

Interesting summer ahead I think.

I would keep the champagne corked, I reckon we have not seen the end of this yet. I honestly think we are going to see the government come out swinging after the October mid terms....against the arbolitos, against the rural society and definitely against the judiciary. They need to appear sane and under control up to that point to appeal to their more moderate base, but afterward I would give them about a year to aggressively attack their foes and then try and impose order and calm in from the summer 2014 onwards.

Their main problem might be the opening of too many fronts. Clarin, the judiciary, the rural society, Moyano's crowd and the pot banging middle classes.

Interesting summer ahead I think.

This is my take, as well. FYI - never underestimate your foe.

Back