Cristina's New Party... Frente Unidad Ciudadana Kirchnerista

I think we have the crookest politicians in the whole world!!

(excepting Venezuela, of course)

Are there any up and coming politicians who appear to be less corrupt and ideological than the current crop?

How do we get the list of politicians running for elections?

From which part of the country and which zone?

I think we have the crookest politicians in the whole world!!

(excepting Venezuela, of course)
See here: https://en.wikipedia...rceptions_Index

My vote would probably go to Guinea-Bissau, a country where essentially every politician assists in cocaine trafficking to Europe. It is even part of the political debate there if they should use cocaine to help the economy. If not that, Cambodia where the government sells land to China for a lower price than what private companies offer to pay, literally selling their country to the Chinese.

Are there any up and coming politicians who appear to be less corrupt and ideological than the current crop?

Couldn't current politicians just pass laws that make corruption a very severe offense? At minimum ban anyone convicted or being investigated from holding any political office. That alone could stop Kirchner dead in her tracks. Politicians in any country are just like anyone else, they will be corrupt unless there is a good reason not to be i.e. really strict anti-corruption laws and oversight.

Couldn't current politicians just pass laws that make corruption a very severe offense? At minimum ban anyone convicted or being investigated from holding any political office. That alone could stop Kirchner dead in her tracks. Politicians in any country are just like anyone else, they will be corrupt unless there is a good reason not to be i.e. really strict anti-corruption laws and oversight.
Politicians are the chewing gum on the bottom of shoes.. All promises while they steal and serve self interests. You are right - unless they start going to jail for long sentences nothing here will change. Corruption is part of the Argentine culture on such a deep level its expected - I know lots of people in government sector and some of the stories make you shake your head. Instead of paying suppliers they spend money on their re-election campaign. I don't even want to imagine how much money goes missing for projects like road repairs etc

Couldn't current politicians just pass laws that make corruption a very severe offense? At minimum ban anyone convicted or being investigated from holding any political office. That alone could stop Kirchner dead in her tracks.

1) There is no evidence (trumped up tabloid drivel disguised as journalism doesn't count) that Cristina was involved in any of the corruption. Zero. Zip. Nada. This is why none of the allegations ever hold up in a court of law. If I were a police officer and pulled over a taxi for speeding, I couldn't give the passenger the ticket.

2) Preventing someone from running from political office based simply on an investigation is pretty dangerous as well. Seems like a perfect way to silence political opposition.

3) Under your proposal, we'd have to impeach the current president. Might be problematic...

1) There is no evidence (trumped up tabloid drivel disguised as journalism doesn't count) that Cristina was involved in any of the corruption. Zero. Zip. Nada. This is why none of the allegations ever hold up in a court of law. If I were a police officer and pulled over a taxi for speeding, I couldn't give the passenger the ticket.

2) Preventing someone from running from political office based simply on an investigation is pretty dangerous as well. Seems like a perfect way to silence political opposition.

3) Under your proposal, we'd have to impeach the current president. Might be problematic...

With the case of Kirchner you have to ask how judicially independent the investigation was though

Unidad Ciudadana

Cristina's Diatribe a masterpiece in Communications she inflamed a crowd of 50 K paid listeners ?. People fainted and cried.

What a change in pace, delivery, style. Cristina played a fragile mother, widow, granny. Wearing a simple sweater. No bodyguards no corrupt politicians shown . No political slogans whatsoever, no former associates on site, No Party Banners. No mention of her 2 Presidential periods.?? :eek: Corruption not mentioned.
Makes Duran Barba look like an alpàrgata.

The Closing was highly moving, dramatic, and rehearsed, Cristina calls on stage, one-by-one, about 20, people that have lost their jobs, students, handicapped, etc .

The final take was a postcard, (From the Depression) Cristina sobing is embraced by this group of unemployed, some crying, she holds in her arms a young girl, and proceeds to sing the National Anthem :cool:

Macri stated in his Rosario speech "The country is starting to Grow"

Macris corrupt probably more so than her but I simply cannot abide her cult,the sycophancy,her false modesty, her bad novela acting,the obvious manipulation, the ridiculous anachronistic politics. ...

Back