Cryptocurrency Atm's are comming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
'buttcoin'? <- You wouldn't be calling it that if you would have bought when I did at $250.00 USD per bitcoin. There are many who bought at $2.00 or less, and they are major millionaires. I predict we will see bitcoin much higher than where it's at now, however, I am not as optimistic in my predictions as others. I am of the opinion that it could hit $20,000 USD per bitcoin by the end of 2020, which for me would be acceptable.
You're one of the lucky ones in this ponzi scheme. Just glad you're not in at $16500.00 like later suckers. Cash out, take your profit and of course pay the appropriate tax.

Even if you believe Bitcoin is a ponzi it is nowhere close to running out of greater fools. Never under estimate the stupidity of people. Claims of it going to $50k is likely not impossible.

You're one of the lucky ones in this ponzi scheme. Just glad you're not in at $16500.00 like later suckers. Cash out, take your profit and of course pay the appropriate tax.

Those who bought at that range should have known not to buy, as the price was climbing very fast, and the risk of it deflating was high, and deflate it did.

Last edited:
Even if you believe Bitcoin is a ponzi it is nowhere close to running out of greater fools. Never under estimate the stupidity of people. Claims of it going to $50k is likely not impossible.

It certainty does not fit the definition of a ponzi scheme. I believe it to be a valuable asset. There are many dissenting opinions however. Do as you wish,

I don't discount bitcoin falling to the range of 3k-5k before going up gain and reaching 20k.

Then there is McAfee who said he'd cut off an eat his own penis if buttcoin didn't hit $100k within (was either this year or next year). Doubters asked if he would add salt!
Plain fact is, as you stated, when more suckers are lured to the flame, governments will begin collecting their share by taxing it. As of today, the skeptics are in the majority..... unless you're into it at $15,000 and praying religiously for a miracle. Good luck if you're in.

It certainty does not fit the definition of a ponzi scheme. I believe it to be a valuable asset. There are many dissenting opinions however. Do as you wish,
buttcoin has no intrinsic value and could hardly be considered a valuable asset.

governments will begin collecting their share by taxing it.

Government is already taxing it. At least all governments I am familiar with. People may not be reporting all their gains, but eventually tax agencies will have the info and pursue more of them.

I wish I got in when one of my close friends told me when it was first starting to invest with him. He is the smartest person I know but at the time I thought he was nuts. He put something like $200,000 into it when it started. And most importantly he held on through the run up. He dumped most of it at the high. Let's just say he retired early too and living the life now with not a care in the world.

But then I have another friend who also got in and stored it in Asia and some years ago he told me he had some bitcoin stolen. It's for some people but not for me.

Government is already taxing it. At least all governments I am familiar with. People may not be reporting all their gains, but eventually tax agencies will have the info and pursue more of them.

Yes, there are tax laws regarding bitcoin in most countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back