Cryptocurrency Atm's are comming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there are tax laws regarding bitcoin in most countries.

Absolutely, the largest depositories like Coinbase in the USA are reporting them.

wrangler, just out of curiosity, did you sell any near the top? I know several people that bought it early and rode it up and then rode it back down. I guess if you got in early and sitting on huge gains you are still up a lot. But did you offload any on the way up? On the other end of the spectrum I know many that got in early but sold all of it WAY too soon.

Do you use them regularly? I was just curious.

Absolutely, the largest depositories like Coinbase in the USA are reporting them.

wrangler, just out of curiosity, did you sell any near the top? I know several people that bought it early and rode it up and then rode it back down. I guess if you got in early and sitting on huge gains you are still up a lot. But did you offload any on the way up? On the other end of the spectrum I know many that got in early but sold all of it WAY too soon.

Do you use them regularly? I was just curious.

I am not going to give personal information out like that on this forum, I am sorry. I think however, you know all the price points that already happened, and you know what the potentials for profits would have been. One thing I can tell you is that Bitcoin changed my life.

Last edited:
A friend of mine accumulated a substantial amount of bitcoin accepting it as payment for his business service over the last few years. Last year he transferred all of his bitcoins to Ripple (XRP) when it was selling at around 15 cents. He cashed in his XRP at the top at around $3.30 just before it went back down to under a dollar. This young man made several million dollars, but had to suffer for a few months when bitcoin started to break out and XRP was lagging. The flip side to that story is that the people that bought his XRP are now suffering big time.

The flip side to that story is that the people that bought his XRP are now suffering big time.

There is always a flip side, no matter what you invest in. There are winners, and there are losers.

I don't discount bitcoin falling to the range of 3k-5k before going up gain and reaching 20k.

Well, Bitcoin fell as low as $5100 down about $1,200 USD before settling again at $5500 a couple of days ago, as I stated it was possible. I knew this could happen, and it could hit further lows between Jan-March. We could go as low as $4,400 I would say, but a likely target seems more like $4,500. From there we could see a very slooooow steady climb upwards.

Well, Bitcoin fell as low as $5100 down about $1,200 USD before settling again at $5500 a couple of days ago, as I stated it was possible. I knew this could happen, and it could hit further lows between Jan-March. We could go as low as $4,400 I would say, but a likely target seems more like $4,500. From there we could see a very slooooow steady climb upwards.

Agreed. I think the same. I feel anyone who has some spare cash should have at least 1 bitcoin. Like they say - time to buy is when there is blood on the streets and everyone has lost hope on the asset. The time will arrive in first quarter of next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back