Cuevas In Belgrano

Inferno.

Registered
Hi guys, how is everyone? I want to see if anyone here can give me a hand. I need to sell a few dollars (paralel) and I need a good cueva or guy that buys them at the blue rate (according to the newspapers is around 9).

Any ideas? Or should I go to Microcentro and try to sell them to the highest bidder?

Thanks,
Chris

Inferno ..... you may get 20 cents less... 9 is the price to buy dollars

Try shopping on Florida I was offered 8.70 on Tuesday with the buy a 9.0
Ask at least 4 sellers before choosing one. There's a cueva on Scalabrini in between Guermes and Charcas that was offering 8.8 yesterday look for "compro Oro"

I also have a guy who does "delivery". I don't know much about him (I have his license plate number) but that's 4 times I deal with him (came to my house) and I never had a problem. He's likely buying around 8.70 today (always possible to negotiate). If you wish I send you his contact details.

Thanks everyone! Yes Frenchie, please send me those details. I appreciate the help :)

Cabildo and Juramento. There's a very popular one. It's on Juramento near the Kentucky Pizza. You'll see two doormen standing outside, just walk up and they'll let you in. I believe it's called Multi Credito Belgrano.

related question. I have an account in ARG with pesos, when in the US can I withdraw dolars from an ATM?

related question. I have an account in ARG with pesos, when in the US can I withdraw dolars from an ATM?
No. Only credit cards will work with an additional 20% tax on top (in addition to ATM fees, cash advance fee etc.)

Question to the forum. I hear to be completely secure that you are not being scammed by the arbolitos giving you a now and then few large denomination fake pesos on your transaction, it is always better despite getting a bit short handed but the Xoom is the one worth while. Anyone have being passed a few bad notes whilst the 'exchange operation'.. in the land of amazement.?

You can use your debit card to purchase with the swipe machines overseas. Press #3 (credit) and it works. You can also get a Paypal swipe for your Iphone and run debit cards that way.

Hybrid if you are worried about being scammed invest 20 pesos on the special pens you write on the bills to see if they are fake.

Back