Cuevas That Take Online/wire Transfers?

They gave us false dollars (1800 of a total of 10,000) and they were sooooo similar to the good ones we didn t notice. Fray Bentos is the nearest bank outside Argentiina for all the sojeros and lots of argentine rich people have a bank acount. They thought we were that kind of people. From that moment on, we go to Mercedes (50 kms more).

And it was a model institution of Uruguay as it is the BROU!!!

So you get screwed [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)](1800 of a total of 10,000) and you can live with it? _ no gettin' them back_? NO justice for those bandit " Cueveros" ?[/background]

They gave us false dollars (1800 of a total of 10,000) and they were sooooo similar to the good ones we didn t notice. Fray Bentos is the nearest bank outside Argentiina for all the sojeros and lots of argentine rich people have a bank acount. They thought we were that kind of people. From that moment on, we go to Mercedes (50 kms more).

And it was a model institution of Uruguay as it is the BROU!!!

If BROU is delivering fake bills then otherBROU branches could have the same problema. And why not other banks? I wonder.

Wow I'm so sorry to hear. Well we usually go to Carmelo but on the weekend I'm worried about banks and change houses not being open. But can anyone confirm that I can get USD from the ATM there? Does Uruguay have a daily limit? (for example in Chile even if I call my bank back home to extend the limit, the ATMs in Chile still can only give out so many bills).

If BROU is delivering fake bills then otherBROU branches could have the same problema. And why not other banks? I wonder.
So you get screwed [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)](1800 of a total of 10,000) and you can live with it? _ no gettin' them back_? NO justice for those bandit " Cueveros" ?[/background]

Theres a law in Uruguay that says that the State must confiscate false currency. They keep it. It is forbidden for you to have it. So if you make the denounce and go to their main office in Montevideo, they can start an investigation but your case will probably get lost in bureaucracy. What you will get there is some "off the records" from important people blaming the manager of that particular bank, accusing him of being the main, but not the only, risponsable.
We came to the conclusion that as important to rich argentinians the Fray Bentos bank is, we must avoid it.
Edit: Rich, we didn t have any problem with Mercedes, just 50km east from Fray Bentos.

I know multiple people who can do this, for a fee of course. PM me if you like.

Back