Cuil, Dni, Visa De Trabajo... Etc

Lucyhannah5

Registered
Can anyone help me. I want to work here but I have to have my papers first. I think I need a non mercosur transmite de residencia temporario but to get this I need a cuil. How do I get that. Apparently it is easy and you just have to show your dni but I don't have one. Can anyone help me out? Thank you

It is like in the US. You first need a Green card. Here it is called precaria. First you have to apply for a legal residency under one of the categories: marriage, paternity, student, rentista, etc.
Student visa is the strategy law forma usually use. You have to go to class for real.

It is like in the US. You first need a Green card. Here it is called precaria. First you have to apply for a legal residency under one of the categories: marriage, paternity, student, rentista, etc.
Student visa is the strategy law firms usually use. You have to go to class for real.

Student visa is the strategy law firms usually use. You have to go to class for real.

Citizenship is another strategy.

Citizenship is another strategy.

My almost employer was going to help with the 12 month working visa, You need a Pólice Certificate from your country and your birth certificate, then you need to get them translated. Having a sponsor helps with the work visa. You can Apply for a working holiday visa at an embassy outside Argentina too.

Back