CUIT-monotributistas-AFIP-BS help!

razal

Registered
Wondering if anyone could give some advice... I've gone to AFIP, made many calls and like most tramites, still haven't received a clear answer:

I have a work visa that will expire in September (and I won't be renewing since I no longer work with that company). I have a CUIL. And I HAD a DNI that expired last year. I've changed jobs and now am working freelance but need to register with AFIP as a monotributistas to get a CUIT so I can facturar. So here is my question: if I do the tramite now with AFIP, what will happen in September when my work visa is no longer valid? Will I still be able to facturar?

Also, has anyone recently done this tramite, registering with AFIP so they can facturar? Has the process has changed for extranjeros?

Thanks!

If you don't have a valid DNI, you won't be able to get a CUIT, and thus you won't be able to register in monotributo. You need to have an unexpired DNI to be able to do all this.

Without a DNI you aren't authorized to work in Argentina, so forget about getting a CUIT.

It would probably be easier just to get someone you know to loan you a factura of theirs so you can work.

Is this something new? I always thought without a WORK VISA you aren't legally able to work in Argentina, even if you don't have a DNI. (And with a work visa you can apply with AFIP for a CUIT).

razal said:
Wondering if anyone could give some advice... I've gone to AFIP, made many calls and like most tramites, still haven't received a clear answer:

I have a work visa that will expire in September (and I won't be renewing since I no longer work with that company). I have a CUIL. And I HAD a DNI that expired last year. I've changed jobs and now am working freelance but need to register with AFIP as a monotributistas to get a CUIT so I can facturar. So here is my question: if I do the tramite now with AFIP, what will happen in September when my work visa is no longer valid? Will I still be able to facturar?

Also, has anyone recently done this tramite, registering with AFIP so they can facturar? Has the process has changed for extranjeros?

Thanks!

The answer is no.
If you don´t qualify for a residency, I suggest you think about citizenship. Read my website about that.
Regards

Back