CUIT = wholesale?

thank you all for your help! I think I'll avoid the accounting headache and just head to Vital and go from there. I'll let you know when I've put these ingredients to use and have some tasty treats! Fresh, chewy chocolate chip cookies, anyone? :)

I took a trip to the local Vital store in Almagro... http://www.vital.com.ar/ and it's a cheaper alternative to the local stores....Keep in mind $150 peso minumium purchase w/ cash or local debito card only...+ add 3% surcharge to the prices if you are a consumer final ie.not wholesaler w/ CUIT.

Vac packed fresh meat looked great ....and about $10 pesos cheaper per kilo on premium cuts ie. Bife Chorizo, Ojo de Bife, Lomo etc etc....

And wine by the case, beer by the dozen....great for stocking up on those party weekends..!!!

Neil said:
I took a trip to the local Vital store in Almagro...

Do you know if they do envios? It's in my barrio, kinda, but not close enough to haul all that stuff home on foot, and I'm not sure about taking a bus with so much... though it could be done. Anyway, envios would be ideal (and make me feel fancy! I haven't gotten groceries delivered yet!).

Plenty of taxi's cruising by the store......and lots of store employees around to help load...for a few pesos..!!!

cassiem13 said:
Do you know if they do envios? It's in my barrio, kinda, but not close enough to haul all that stuff home on foot, and I'm not sure about taking a bus with so much... though it could be done. Anyway, envios would be ideal (and make me feel fancy! I haven't gotten groceries delivered yet!).

Back