Curcumin (and other supplements)

polostar88

Registered
I need a good high-quality curcumin (not turmeric/ "curcuma") in pill form. I haven't been able to find it yet at various natural/herb stores and wanted to know if anyone has seen it somewhere, and where I could get it.

Would also be curious to know if supplements like ashwagandha are available in Buenos Aires.

But, most of all, curcumin ...would appreciate it.

Thanks I'll check it out...are you sure it's curcumin though and not just turmeric? I've been to any dieteticas and none have it so far.

Another Dietetica

DIETETICA CALLAO

https://www.dieteticacallao.com.ar/

Nos encontramos cerca de Av. Callao y Av. Corrientes, donde está la estación de la línea B de subte Callao. Cerca de Congreso

Los horarios son de Lunes - Viernes: 9:00 - 20:00 y Sábados: 9:30 - 13:00.

1516824765033.png

Thanks I'll check it out...are you sure it's curcumin though and not just turmeric? I've been to any dieteticas and none have it so far.

Turmeric contains like 2 % of Curcumin

Curcumin is one of several curcuminoids, which are polyphonic compounds, present in turmeric. Turmeric contains approximately 2 percent curcumin by weight, so a tablespoon of turmeric, which weighs 6.8 grams, contains about 0.136 gram curcumin, or 136 milligrams. In addition to curcumin, turmeric also contains smaller amounts of the curcuminoids demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin. Researchers believe curcumin to be the most biologically active curcuminoid in turmeric.

Turmeric contains like 2 % of Curcumin

Curcumin is one of several curcuminoids, which are polyphonic compounds, present in turmeric. Turmeric contains approximately 2 percent curcumin by weight, so a tablespoon of turmeric, which weighs 6.8 grams, contains about 0.136 gram curcumin, or 136 milligrams. In addition to curcumin, turmeric also contains smaller amounts of the curcuminoids demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin. Researchers believe curcumin to be the most biologically active curcuminoid in turmeric.

Yes indeed...curcumin is much more potent than just plain turmeric ("curcuma" I think in Spanish) and it makes a difference (as does the processing/brand). I'll check out the dieteticas you mentioned, thanks.

Back