Current DNI Processing Time

Probably not, it was a long time ago I went there.

steveinbsas said:
Are you sure about this address?

25 de Mayo is the location where I applied for, received, and renewed my DNI twice. I did the third renewal (and cambio to permanente) at Puerto Madero (in the tent during renovations).

Has the 25 de Mayo location reopened?

Fuyi said:
Last I heard it was gonna take 15 months. I went to 25 de mayo to start the process and they found a mistake in my residence. After that stress, the 15 month wait put me off the whole process. That was 2 years ago (lol).

These days I'd consider ways to speed the process up... Talk to a lawyer perhaps.. Might cost 500 dollars or so. I'm sure there are ways.

This is our story too. We've been waiting 2 years. Then the below happened to my husband too. So now he's been waiting since Feb's second round of tramites.

RogerPB said:
Do not be alarmed.
I applied for my DNI and was told to wait six months.
Six months later I received a letter asking me to make a new set of fingerprints and then wait another six months.
I am thinking that at the end of six months I will be asked for another set of fingerprints as my fingerprints were obtained with the old ink method whereas now there is a change to digital fingerprints.
Good luck.
Roger.

The same thing happened to my husband.

Back