Current VP and former President of Argentina could face prison time.

As if we need any more proof of character of the violent neo-fascist mafia of golpistas ruling this country, referring to case against CFK, President Alberto Fernandez said: “…Nisman committed suicide, nothing else has been proven, and I hope something similar doesn’t happen to prosecutor Luciani”.
Hard to imagine WTF he was thinking when he said that. I mean, if that's his idea of helping, he should have stayed in his classroom at UBA.

I wonder if he's deliberately trying to sink Cristina.

Hard to imagine WTF he was thinking when he said that. I mean, if that's his idea of helping, he should have stayed in his classroom at UBA.

I wonder if he's deliberately trying to sink Cristina.
Previously I've staked my claim that Alberto is someone who happened to fail up. I'd like this to serve as example ♾️

Seven years ago Fernandez then Chief of Staff for Nestor's Government. Declared:

Google translate of section :

Alberto Fernández's change of position on Nisman

In 2015, three months after the death of the prosecutor, the former chief of staff of Néstor Kirchner gave an interview with the journalist Carlos Kalman for i24news, where he stated: "Nobody in Argentina thinks that Nisman has committed suicide. Absolutely nobody. The first one who believes that he has not committed suicide is Cristina Fernández de Kirchner.

Cristina Fernández de Kirchner has publicly said two things that the opposition incredibly does not ask for further explanation. The first thing she said was that she has no doubt that he was killed, first she said it was a suicide but the next day she said that she had no doubt that he was killed," she said at the time.

Last edited:
Seven years ago Fernandez then Chief of Staff for Nestor's Government. Declared:

Google translate of section :

Alberto Fernández's change of position on Nisman

In 2015, three months after the death of the prosecutor, the former chief of staff of Néstor Kirchner gave an interview with the journalist Carlos Kalman for i24news, where he stated: "Nobody in Argentina thinks that Nisman has committed suicide. Absolutely nobody. The first one who believes that he has not committed suicide is Cristina Fernández de Kirchner.

Cristina Fernández de Kirchner has publicly said two things that the opposition incredibly does not ask for further explanation. The first thing she said was that she has no doubt that he was killed, first she said it was a suicide but the next day she said that she had no doubt that he was killed," she said at the time.

The death of Nisman makes no sense, but the history of Argentina is full of violent events that make no sense, going all the way back to the Semana Tragica of 1919. The Ezeiza Massacre of 1973 still remains largely unexplained.

maybe alberto was playing 4D chess here actually. by stating this out loud, maybe he undermines cristina's sinister sequel because now if anything really does happen to the guy, she's dead in the water.

Wow what a reckless statement. Alberto isn't an idiot, but I can't fathom what his objective was with this.

When he criticized Cristina's record before they ran together he stated "la muerte de nisman es deplorable" and also stated something along the lines of no on believes he committed suicide.

The 4D chess move would be him saying this to suggest that Cristina had Nisman killed and she could do the same with Luciani and trying to damage her. It was way too clumsy the way he stated it and if anything happens to Luciani, President Massa is going to finish the term.

While we are all talking about Alberto putting his foot it in, we are not talking about CFKs pathetic defense to the charges against her. Neither are we talking about Massa running to the IMF to take out new loans, or the massive and Macri-esque spending cuts he is making on health and education etc or the fact that Argentina is still spending more dollars on holding up the peso rather than servicing the big bad IMF etc. Peronist smoke and mirrors at their finest.

While we are all talking about Alberto putting his foot it in, we are not talking about CFKs pathetic defense to the charges against her. Neither are we talking about Massa running to the IMF to take out new loans, or the massive and Macri-esque spending cuts he is making on health and education etc or the fact that Argentina is still spending more dollars on holding up the peso rather than servicing the big bad IMF etc. Peronist smoke and mirrors at their finest.
Her performance was a great example of whataboutism and little less. Funny that she talked about messages between Nicky Caputo and Jose Lopez but she didn't deal with the CONTENT of the messages between Lopez and Baez's second in command involving her.

As for Macri himself, it was Ámbito Financiero - hardly a Kitchnerite mouthpiece - that revealed how, as President, Macri got around his own government's anti-corruption legislation to 'blanquear' (launder) US$34 million in undeclared funds from a Lichtenstein 'fideicomiso' by passing its ownership to his brother, via his mother. When this was initially revealed by a whistleblower inside AFIP, it hardly made the news at all.
While I'm no fan of financial fraud, here's a huge difference between stealing public funds or being bribed for contracts like the Peronists, and using dubious means to avoid stratospheric confiscatory taxation on your own money. I guess there again the supporters will do an equivalence (stealing from the people is fine when our leaders do it because the alternative is the right wing coming to power v. dubious tax avoidance is fine when we do it because the taxes are outrageous and immoral in this country), but the difference is material and substantial.

Wow what a reckless statement. Alberto isn't an idiot, but I can't fathom what his objective was with this.

When he criticized Cristina's record before they ran together he stated "la muerte de nisman es deplorable" and also stated something along the lines of no on believes he committed suicide.

The 4D chess move would be him saying this to suggest that Cristina had Nisman killed and she could do the same with Luciani and trying to damage her. It was way too clumsy the way he stated it and if anything happens to Luciani, President Massa is going to finish the term.
Seems more like it was a “instigación al suicidio y amenaza de asesinato mafioso” (as Ferraro said) than anything to direct attention back to Cristina, no?

Last edited:
Back