Customer service - lack of

My point was, in hard times, it is better to modify your way of doing business than to go out of business altogether.

But those technicians preferred staying in their shops doing nothing - and earning nothing - to walking six blocks for a house call. And getting paid handsomely for it - house calls are typically 50% higher than in-shop service.

You're framing this like you care about their wellbeing and they should work harder etc for themselves but it's really all about them not doing what you wanted for you. You know nothing of their circumstances or whether they are going to go out of business.

You're framing this like you care about their wellbeing and they should work harder etc for themselves but it's really all about them not doing what you wanted for you. You know nothing of their circumstances or whether they are going to go out of business.
What a short-sighted reply - it is clear you don't understand at all. Obviously, shop owners are not the only ones devoid of understanding and imagination.

I already got the technician I need, but wish the local merchants complaining about hard times would realize that changing times may require changing their way of doing business.

Have a nice day.....!

Back