Daily Url, May 8

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Friday, 08 May

Engravings exhibiton at National Museum of Decorative Arts, from Dürer to Picasso[My Buenos Aires Travel Guide]
The National Academy of Fine Arts and the National Museum of Decorative Arts present the exhibition "De Durero a Picasso. Cinco siglos de grabado" (From Dürer to Picasso. Five Centuries of engra...

Argentina Increases Immigration Fees[The Argentine Post]
As many of you already know, the Argentine government in late March increased a range of immigration and travel fees paid by foreigners who visit the country as tourists or live in it as expats.

Thursday, 07 May

A new Buenos Aires tourist treat[Sallycat's Adventures]
You know what? I love days when I say to C. in my best Little Miss Bossy tone,
Right me lad, come on, we’re off to see a tango show , watch the gauchos at Feria de Mataderos , follow...

Taxi Driver’s Honesty Pays Off[The Argentimes]
Hundreds of Argentines have been donating to an Argentine taxi driver in a bid to compensate his honesty after he discovered a bag with more than US$30 000 cash left in his taxi, and returned it to th...

Taxi Protest[Buenos Aires Photographer - Big Photos of Buenos Aires]
Taxis today protested the city government's plan to increase the number of bus lanes. The lined up along Pueyrredon and Corriented, blocking traffic in the recently added bus lanes heading nor...

Wednesday, 06 May

United Airlines Eases Argentina Mileage Rules[The Argentine Post]
United Airlines this week relaxed its frequent flyer mileage requirements for travel between Argentina and the U.S.
United typically requires frequent flyers to use 110,000 miles to fly to Argentina.....

Buscado, a new play by Agustina Gatto[The Argentimes]
This is only Agustina Gatto’s second play, so the fact that the small theatre is packed on the opening night seems slightly surprising. It is clear from the first scene of this short drama of chase, h...

arteba'09 Contemporary Art Fair[My Buenos Aires Travel Guide]
arteBA Contemporary Art Fair , that will take place on May 22-26, 2009 , is the most popular cultural event in the city of Buenos Aires and the most important one of its kind in Latin America. ...

Buenos Aires: Home of Evita - forever young and beautiful[NZ Herald]
As the large drops of intermittent rain turned to persistent drizzle, people on the streets hurried to find shelter - but in this city of the dead there was very little.

Tuesday, 05 May

Francis Ford Coppola’s ‘Tetro’ Trailer Online[The Argentine Post]
Tetro, the latest film by Hollywood legend Francis Ford Coppola, is nearing its June 11 (U.S.) debut date. A trailor has been released for the movie, which was filmed in Argentina and shot with local....

European Cinema Film Series at Alliance Francaise[My Buenos Aires Travel Guide]
Organized by the European Comission Delegation and Alliance Francaise, with the collaboration of the embassies of the member states of the European Union, the 6th European Cinema Film Series (6a Mu...

Monday, 04 May

Feds Will Spend $400,000 to Study Drinking and Sex Habits of Homosexuals in Argentina[CNS News]
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) is funding a study that seeks to discover a link between drinking and having sex among homosexuals in Argentina.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
Back