Dating Argentines...

Napoleon said:
And for FORMAL girlfriends when you're not allowed to bring someone back to the house and you can't go to their house.

You forgot that one as well.

Like a typical 20 year old Argentine who lives with his parents is going to pay 80 to 120 peso

BlahBlah said:
Like a typical 20 year old Argentine who lives with his parents is going to pay 80 to 120 peso

How do you know how much they cost? ;) :p :D

mini said:
How do you know how much they cost? ;) :p :D

Mini, Remember the difference between knowing something and having an answer for everything...

I don't go to the basic ones if I go

The fact remains that a 20 something guy who lives with his parents won't pay 50 peso for a telo

BlahBlah said:
Telos exist to fuck a prostitute, a one night stand or a non formal girlfriend

Huh, well I guess I will have to tell my married friends who have been known to go to a telo with the spouse to get away from the house/kids/etc for a few hours of fun that their marriage apparently is invalid :eek:

And the young couples I know who have been dating for years and go to a telo b/c they don't have their own house that their relationship isn't valid either.

Thanks for clearing it up ;)

It happens, but there would be a lot less telo's if only couples in a formal relationship would go there

Napoleon said:
I love this post! I don't know if I necessarily "Thank" you, but I will say that I will go to sleep with a smile on my face after reading this. Amazing. I couldn't have said it _______ myself.

:D

Wait Wait Wait!!!!! Please don't say this!!

I am a nice looking 35 year old guy who is planning to move to Argentina within the next 6 weeks. I am not coming down there to "find my wife", but I am also not planning on just going down there to be with myself for the rest of my life. I would think that I will meet a girl down there, and chances are have a relationship at some point.... Are you telling me that this is 95% impossible?

Please give me some words of hope... I don't care if the girl I meet is Argentine, American, British, or whatever.... But I would like to think that I will be able to meet one and perhaps have a nice relationship, get married, etc... Anyone??

I'm American and I dated a local girl here for a couple of months. Everything was fine as first so I asked her if she wanted to move in. She did and everything went to shit. She became a huge bitch, was never around, and when she was she would watch reggaeton videos and text her friends non stop. I had enough and kicked her out. She ruined a good thing. I saw where she came from and I would of married her and taken her back the states.

The funny part was when she should scream at me on the phone. Instead of yelling back, I would just hang up. Then she would call back and be all calm. I never fought with her, maybe that was the problem?

Back