Day At The Races

Churchill

Registered
I was wondering if anyone has been to the races here in Buenos Aires. I believe that the main track is in San Isidro and I would like to take my 18 year old son along one day. The only problem is that he is in a wheelchair and I wanted to know if the course is setup with access for him to get around, see the horses in the paddock, buy something to eat etc etc. I tried contacting the track but have had no reply so thought I would try you guys.

Palermo Hipodromo too. Wheelchair access not a problem. Have donated quite generously to both establishments: San Isidro and Palermo.
http://www.palermo.com.ar/en/horse-racing

Palermo is really good facility, free entry and a good afternoon out watching the nags - I'm surprised more people don't go.

Only drawback was there was nothing to drink. They don't sell alcohol because there's gambling - I think that's the reason - and by law they don't mix the two I believe.

Access for your son wouldn't be a problem I believe. It's a fairly open plan, if your heading past on Libertador you could easily stop by an check it out for a few minutes

Back