Debate Trump Vs. Biden Tonite 20.00 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe he's senile at all, but Trump has been repeating that for so long that it has sunk in. Biden is only four years older than Trump, and looks far healthier. He's not the one stumbling on a a very slight incline, nor does he need to hold a water glass with both hands to keep it steady.

That is my opinion, but tonight we'll know for sure.

I stand corrected on the brink. Those 70 year olds looked very healthy, level headed and intelligent.

I am 71, and I don’t have the energies that I had when younger. I don’t do as much as when younger, and I certainly relax far more than when younger. I can’t hear as as well as I used to, and neither can i see like when younger. Therefore, or there Any advantages to my age?

I can far more clearly find the solutions to problems. I don’t get as distracted by noise, so I can get to the heart of the issues far faster. In many ways, I believe I make much better decisions than when I was younger. I also don’t get as mad as I used to, and I let more minutae slide, therefore lead a happier life.

for decision making, I think old trumps youth so I am not concerned with having a 74 or a 78 be president. In fact, we may live better lives with older people in charge of society at large.

Obviously Trump was over the top with his interrupting. But I found him surprisingly coherent at times (better than against Clinton) and thought he was able to reasonably defend himself on a few points inspite of arguing from a position of weakness.

Unfortunately he may well win the election outright. Either that, or come close enough to be able to shroud the result in controversy and then hang on to the presidency (and avoid jail) by other means in the weeks that follow. The only way he loses the presidency in my view is if Biden has a landslide victory on the night that nobody can deny on the night. I can't see that happening.

Biden is a worry. He cannot finish his thoughts--even when not being interrupted. Too often, just when he seemed about to round off a point he would say "and by the way" before heading off on another tangent.

Biden is a worry. He cannot finish his thoughts--even when not being interrupted. Too often, just when he seemed about to round off a point he would say "and by the way" before heading off on another tangent.
It's such a shame that Biden is the best the Democrats could come up with. Another status quo politician. I understand the need for some balance and normalcy following Trump, the the Democrats opened the door to a Trump second term by nominating Biden. It was time for something different from them and they shit the bed. I cannot see how a guy that has said and done the things Trump has can win a second term, it shouldn't even be a close thing. However, it looks like Biden will ensure it is close.

It's such a shame that Biden is the best the Democrats could come up with. Another status quo politician. I understand the need for some balance and normalcy following Trump, the the Democrats opened the door to a Trump second term by nominating Biden. It was time for something different from them and they shit the bed. I cannot see how a guy that has said and done the things Trump has can win a second term, it shouldn't even be a close thing. However, it looks like Biden will ensure it is close.

This, exactly. If they had to go with Biden, he should have chosen Tulsi Gabbard as his VP. That would at least have made things interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back