Democrats In Argentina - Group Forming

Funny, during the 8 years of Obama, I was not embarrassed once to say I was from the USA, nor did any Argentine tell me they didnt like him. During the bush years, I would always answer "Estados Unidos, pero no me gusto Bush" and I always got thumbs up and smiles here then. Now, I am constantly asked by Argentines- WTF?
all the argentines I talk to now feel sorry for me, and most even think he is worse than Macri.

So as far as embarassment goes, this is definitely the peak for the last 20 years, everywhere I travel.

Funny, during the 8 years of Obama, I was not embarrassed once to say I was from the USA, nor did any Argentine tell me they didnt like him. During the bush years, I would always answer "Estados Unidos, pero no me gusto Bush" and I always got thumbs up and smiles here then. Now, I am constantly asked by Argentines- WTF?
all the argentines I talk to now feel sorry for me, and most even think he is worse than Macri.

So as far as embarassment goes, this is definitely the peak for the last 20 years, everywhere I travel.
That's you, Skippy. obama was a major embarrassment and even your kind know it but can't accept it.

BHS brought the USA economy back to normal form the Geo Bush debacle. DT inherited a good economy. We'll see where it goes next year. I hope you are right, that he is a stable genius (his words).

T/

And talk about using OPM. I assume you are a banker and on the dole from the last time you tried to take the country down. I would think you would love BHO.

Ah, "my kind".
Yes, its been a while since I heard that particular snap.

All I can say is that I live, in the USA, in the #1 state for business, according to a recent CNBC study, which was based on actual facts. And we voted overwhelmingly for Obama, have 2 female libtard senators, and are just chock full of "my kind".
The entire west coast consistently makes more money, has less unemployment, exports more, and supports red states with our tax dollars, so Trump can pander to his kind. In other words, we pay, so you can avoid reality.

Thats what I know.
I also know I have been here longer than 2 weeks, and know a lot of Argentines.
Who are, indeed, embarrassed for us.

BHS brought the USA economy back to normal form the Geo Bush debacle. DT inherited a good economy. We'll see where it goes next year. I hope you are right, that he is a stable genius (his words).

T/
hussein obama was given $10 trillion dollars to boost his vote buying schemes. You recall obama had "shovel ready jobs to offer (which never materialized as the shovels were to remove the manure he spouted). Trump has had less than 2 years to harness obama's runaway spending (& yes, prior administrations were almost as reckless). Time will tell but so far all hilLIARy's supporters have melted away and the never-Trumpers proved themselves complete fools.

Ah, "my kind".
Yes, its been a while since I heard that particular snap.

All I can say is that I live, in the USA, in the #1 state for business, according to a recent CNBC study, which was based on actual facts. And we voted overwhelmingly for Obama, have 2 female libtard senators, and are just chock full of "my kind".
The entire west coast consistently makes more money, has less unemployment, exports more, and supports red states with our tax dollars, so Trump can pander to his kind. In other words, we pay, so you can avoid reality.

Thats what I know.
I also know I have been here longer than 2 weeks, and know a lot of Argentines.
Who are, indeed, embarrassed for us.
Tards always are good for a few laughs; too bad most don't know history. Rather than go into details as this is not a political site and you being from the welfare laden left cost filled with millions of illegals (many of whom vote) I'll leave it to your judgment to go on to more relevant topics for this site. By the way I've been here over 7 years and find most Argentines really don't care or know much about American politics. Do enjoy your evening.

Back