Democrats In Argentina - Group Forming

And talk about using OPM. I assume you are a banker and on the dole from the last time you tried to take the country down. I would think you would love BHO.
Thanks Tom but I retired from banking decades ago and enjoyed south Florida though have far more friends here. You might find it strange but life has been very good to me,due to
my own investments so no need to use opm as perhaps you require. Keep up the good comments, they're so original and humorous. Lastly, as for loving bho, if you had a hemmerhoid, would you love it?

Funny, during the 8 years of Obama, I was not embarrassed once to say I was from the USA, nor did any Argentine tell me they didnt like him. During the bush years, I would always answer "Estados Unidos, pero no me gusto Bush" and I always got thumbs up and smiles here then. Now, I am constantly asked by Argentines- WTF?
all the argentines I talk to now feel sorry for me, and most even think he is worse than Macri.

So as far as embarassment goes, this is definitely the peak for the last 20 years, everywhere I travel.
Why would anyone be so mentally weak as to care what Argentines think?

You are talking about a country where Cristina Kirchner is still a popular politician.

First "your kind", now, "mentally weak"- double troll.
I have lots of Argentine friends, I live here part of the time- of course I care what they think.
Why would anyone live in a country they dont like? Why would anyone be here if the think Argentines are mentally inferior?
Beats me, but I am quite happy learning more about Argentina and Argentines.

First "your kind", now, "mentally weak"- double troll.
I have lots of Argentine friends, I live here part of the time- of course I care what they think.
Why would anyone live in a country they dont like? Why would anyone be here if the think Argentines are mentally inferior?
Beats me, but I am quite happy learning more about Argentina and Argentines.
Learn how to read as those two phrases you quoted were from two different people.

generally speaking, the word "double" indicates two.
I know how to read.
I also know how to recognize trolls.

got my bifocals on right now- and I see someone who joins up, and proceeds to ad hominem attack longstanding members of this community with his extremist political views.
I know, in person, several people here- and I dont always agree with them about everything, but I still respect them as people, and dont spend time online telling them they are stupid or ignorant.
That would be called "trolling".

I know Tom, and he is sincere in his democratic politics, an intelligent adult who is mature and sensible, a businessman, and entitled to be a democrat, without harrassment from newbie trolls.
Which is what you are, until you establish a presence of non-political contributions to this community.
The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.

got my bifocals on right now- and I see someone who joins up, and proceeds to ad hominem attack longstanding members of this community with his extremist political views.
I know, in person, several people here- and I dont always agree with them about everything, but I still respect them as people, and dont spend time online telling them they are stupid or ignorant.
That would be called "trolling".

I know Tom, and he is sincere in his democratic politics, an intelligent adult who is mature and sensible, a businessman, and entitled to be a democrat, without harrassment from newbie trolls.
Which is what you are, until you establish a presence of non-political contributions to this community.
The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.
I prefer to interact with Argentines but signed up for this site to understand (mostly American's) problems/concerns here in Argentina. When I see obviously liberal gossips spreading falsehoods it's hard not to respond. You call me a troll because I call out the fakers here and you get upset. It's obvious who the real trolls are here.

Back