Democrats In Argentina - Group Forming

Honeslty, I feel sorry for Retiredbanker.

He sounds like a bitter, angry person. I fear he may be (choose all that apply)
a) unloved
b) uneducated
c) unintelligent
d) unbedded
e) unhappy
f) unrespected

My most sincere sympathy, along with my best wishes that, at some point in the future, he can manage to get a life...!

Last edited:
Honeslty, I feel sorry for Retiredbanker.

He sounds like a bitter, angry person. I fear he may be (choose all that apply)
a) unloved
b) uneducated
c) unintelligent
d) unbedded
e) unhappy
f) unrespected

My most sincere sympathy, along with my best wishes that, at some point in the future, he can manage to get a life...!
Wrong on all counts, little cupcake. Keep trying to think of clever retorts, maybe you could write for Christina's 2019 campaign with your sharp wit, or at least half.

Democrats Abroad Argentina (DAAR) is actively seeking nominees for 2 open positions on its Ex Comm.

Join us on our Exec Committee for ongoing planning and involvement - and fun working together!
Reminder:
DAAR and its Nominations and Election Committee (NEC)
Joint Annual General Meeting and Elections Meeting
plus Bylaws Change Adoption

- Socialize, Eat, Drink and Elect DAAR's Executive Committee -
Sunday, January 27th, 5pm

Meeting goals:

Elect DAAR Executive Committee Officers and vote on Bylaws change.
  • Increase membership throughout 2019, ahead of 2020.
  • Establish local groups throughout AR in time for 2020 voter registration.
  • Socialize, eat, drink and be merry!

We are now accepting nominations for the Executive Committee /

Actively seeking: Vice Chair* and Treasurer for open positions.

Join with like-minded Democrats and help lead Democrats Abroad Argentina throughout 2019 and 2020. Nominations are being accepted for the following positions on the DAAR Executive Committee:

Chair: Acts as chief executive officer, establishes meeting agendas, carries overall responsibility for programs, policies, activities, and compliance.

Vice-Chair (currently open): Presides in the absence of the Chair and accepts other agreed-upon duties assigned by the Chair. * Must be male to comply with DA's gender diversity requirement for Chair and Vice-Chair (current Ex Comm candidate is female).

Secretary: Maintains member lists, meeting minutes, and files.

Treasurer (currently open): Manages finances, creates reports for Chair and Executive Committee.

Additionally, DAAR seeks someone with legal background to act as Counsel for advice on legal matters that may arise. Please contact (info below) if interested.

The Executive Committee has candidates for two of the above petitions; however we believe a wide and diverse candidate pool makes our organization strong and would love for anyone interested to run or nominate a qualified DAAR member to do so.

To add yourself or someone else as nominee for a position above, send name, contact information, and short bio/qualifications by January 10th to: [email protected].

Nominees and self-nominees must be current members of Democrats Abroad and consider Argentina as their principal country of residence. To join Democrats Abroad, please visit: https://www.democratsabroad.org/ and click on Join.

Election Process

You can vote in one of two ways:

1) In Person
Attend the January 27th General Meeting and vote in person. Ballots will be available January 13th by email and at the meeting; or

2) Absentee ballot
If you cannot attend the January 27th meeting to vote in person, DAAR will accept signed (typed ok) absentee ballots with your contact information emailed from your own email address to [email protected] until 11:59pm on January 26th.

You must be registered with Democrats Abroad by January 27th (day of the election) to vote in person at the meeting (you will be able to register at the meeting); or by January 13th, (14 days prior to the meeting) to vote by absentee ballot. All DAAR members who have registered by the dates above can vote.

Ballots and Candidate Statements, as well as Bylaws changes, will be sent out by email by January 13th, and they will also be available on the Democrats Abroad Argentina Facebook page under NOTES. https://www.facebook.com/Democrats.Abroad.Argentina/

Questions?

To communicate with DAAR's Exec Comm, or have questions on the Annual General Meeting, contact them directly:

Andrew Milton: [email protected] Lena Muldoon: [email protected]

If you have questions about Nominations to the DAAR Executive Committee, or the Election Process please email us at: [email protected]

Wrong on all counts, little cupcake. Keep trying to think of clever retorts, maybe you could write for Christina's 2019 campaign with your sharp wit, or at least half.

What was your other screen name on this forum?

Back