Denied Digital Nomad Visa - My Experience

How many times and for how long have you overstated? The print out from the court case system has no value for immigrations. If you get denied entry you can always have a lawyer on standby to submit a stay on the decision of immigrations and ultimately have a judge decide if you're admissible or not.
I've been here for a year, haven't left yet since I don't want any issues

I've been here for a year, haven't left yet since I don't want any issues
you ll be fine. if you want to leave to go home, pay the fine and travel with piece of mind. they will not deny you entry for overstaying under 2 years and just once. multiple years and times (2-3) trigger a red flag. once no.

p.s. the only thing that can go wrong is that if perhaps, the court has already requested an informe/officio on you from immigration in that case, the fact that you were seeking citizenship might appear in their system and they may flag you as well. I don't know how they work.

Hi, I am an immigration attorney based in Argetina and I did obtain Digital Nomad Visa applications approved by a resolution of the Argentinian Immigration Department.

If you have any questions or need legal advice I will be more than happy to help.

Back