Deputy Conti Proposes An $8.000 Stipend For Transvestites

D.B. Cooper

Registered
There goes the neighborhood,... I live in Constitucion !!!

http://www.perfil.com/politica/Conti-impulsa-un-subsidio-de-8.000-para-travestis-20141125-0022.html

There goes the neighborhood,... I live in Constitucion !!!

http://www.perfil.com/politica/Conti-impulsa-un-subsidio-de-8.000-para-travestis-20141125-0022.html
This government already pays stipends to Bishops and Priests [pedophiles] so why not Transvestites?

ROFLOL Oh my, well so much for the power grid upgrades. But atleast those strange looking women on the Blvd at night will be happy.

Ok so there i .... i mean this friend of mine.... :) there he was minding he's own business and out of the blue he became a victim of false advertisement!!! we think he should get some sort of compensation for the trauma caused by these evil actions!! i'd settlr i mean he would settle for no less than 5000 a month for the rest of his life or the equivalent to monthly therapy treatment!!! Fair is fair what about my... i mean his rights!!

I was looking for a change in my career, but I am not sure if being a female I stand a chance. Please clarify.

Can Conti Apply for this stipend??
If all the Transvestite over 40 quit working in the Palermo woods , with this pension..! then many younger ones will show up to retire at 40 with $8000 when the average pensioner gets only $3000 after 65...!! :cool:

If you were unscrupulous you might look and see that all you needed to do to qualify was apply to change your gender on your DNI, if you are over 40, cha-ching. 8k per month. Not like you need to turn up for an interview in your wife's bikini or anything quite so rigourous.

Even more comically, this freebie applies to anyone making that declaration on their DNI and earning anything up to 22k pesos per month. Not exactly starving on the streets like.

Few more votes bought.

I was looking for a change in my career, but I am not sure if being a female I stand a chance. Please clarify.

Wear a big moustache, stop shaving your legs and yell like a monkey watching a football game and you'll have made 90% of the path towards being a man

Back