Dinner Ba Expats Wednesday Aug 12 at 9pm

Hey Guys,

I just arrived in BA last night and would love to join you guys. Please add me to the list.

Curry is VERY common in Japan.
in any neighborhood in Tokyo, there are several noodle bars with a curry chicken noodle soup.
It is a cheap standard meal that virtually any Tokyo resident is familiar with-
Curry Udon.

Unfortunately I won't be able to come to the dinner Wednesday anymore. I have to work. Hope y'all have a great time!

Its going to be a super night with over 25 people already confirmed and many others who will show up and enjoy in the festivities.

There will be 45 places so everyone who can come please feel welcome to join us.

Is there a fancy dress code for this place, or would nice jeans and a collared shirt do the job?

If i get everything done that I need to I'll actually come out for it... hope that's ok if I just show up at this point, or are you need definie confirmations? cheers

Craig - To isn't ultra-fancy although most people when I've been there have been on the dressed up side, esp if you're sitting upstairs. if you're going jeans & collared shirt, I would recommend at least dressier shoes (aka no trainers/sneakers).

Back