Dinner Ba Expats Wednesday Aug 12 at 9pm

Im out of the door now and I look forward to seeing you all there soon. If anyone wants to come and does not have a booking please come and join us for a great meal and company.

Ries said:
Curry is VERY common in Japan.
in any neighborhood in Tokyo, there are several noodle bars with a curry chicken noodle soup.
It is a cheap standard meal that virtually any Tokyo resident is familiar with-
Curry Udon.

And espresso is VERY common in France. But you can't please everyone all of the time can you.... ;)

How many people showed up?

BlahBlah we had 26 people show up and it was an excellent mix of Argentinians and expats. Why did you not come?

pericles said:
we had 26 people show up and it was an excellent mix of Argentinians and expats.

I´ll second that. It was a thoroughly pleasant experience and a great meal with some enjoyable conversation around our table. Our thanks to our companions last night and special thanks to Pericles for organising it and for being such an excellent host.

Nick & Liliana

Wanted to say thanks again. Met some great folks, ate great food and had an all around lovely time.

Looking forward to the next meal.

pericles said:
How many people showed up?

BlahBlah we had 26 people show up and it was an excellent mix of Argentinians and expats. Why did you not come?

I would have but I'm away until mid sept. The resto looked good.

I want to thank Pericles for organising this great dinner, and look forward to attending the next one, which I hope will not be too far away. Given the quality of the food and the venue, the price was just right. Service was quite slow, but that´s just normal for this city. Anyway thanks again, and it was very nice to meet those expats who showed up.
Cheers, Joe

Back