Dni Not Arrived! Lost?

Farenheit

Registered
My husband applied for his DNI in april and when I checked the estado del tramite online it says it was emitted on the 3rd of May and sent to the Correo Argentino. It hasn't arrived and there isn't a slip of paper (such as they leave when no one is in).

Any advice? I don't see where to do a reclamo on the webpage for the DNI. And I thought OCA was meant to deliver it, not the correo, so I don't know where to check.

Thanks!

Well I found the online reclamo section and filled it in. I'm not holding my breath though! If anyone has any other leads, please let me know!

My mother, who is uruguayan, waited like a year or so until it arrived. She made the reclamo and stuff, I m not sure but I believe that accelerated the tramite..
Im afraid you just have to wait.

One of hours was late for a couple of weeks, I would not bother with the form, you have to call them. Also they make a few attempts to deliver, if you are not home, they will send it back.

I'm surprised, because people on the forum keep saying theirs arrived in 2 weeks! I applied for mine in 2007 and I think it did take 9 months back then...how long ago did your mother make her application?

I think my mothers dni took long than a year -all the process, with the reclamo.

Mine took a month exactly from the date on the website. I'd give it a little while.

Back